Sign in to follow this  
UncrownedData

AJ rewards

This might belong in the trade forum, but I wasn't sure.

Hey gang,  I have received my third myth gladius with +400 in all tower stats, and this particular one actually rolled 400 across the board.  Which I suppose is good.  Since this is myth, and limited to 400, its not worth really selling, but when I try to give these away, I mostly get called a hacker.  Here is an image of it 

xvOdckJ.png

What does everyone else do with stuff like this?  Is it worth trying to give it away or do most people just sell these to the tavernkeeper?  

People call legit items hacked all the time.  They just haven't played enough to know that myth obsidians with lots of 400 aren't that uncommon.  I gave a 20k seahorse to a friend the other day, and the same day someone joined my friend's server and called the seahorse hacked because it was "too good".  Just pay it no mind, and keep giving away stuff to noobs :)

If you want to give it away, I'd be happy to buy it off you.
I collect all sorts of stupid and random stuff in the game, and a full 400 myth has eluded me since long.
It will be a good companion to my "The 120", an all 120 stat Trans Crossbow! :D

I consider these "novelty items" and keep them in box even tho I have no use for them. If you bump into other players who appreciate this kind of stuff you can show it off.

c6Fnixf.jpg

Jelaous? :)

I gave it to Atherial to use.  I think some day, I will try to bump down my gear and play with myth level stuff, but for now, I am still learning most of the ropes.  That is a very nice hybrid glad, as well Pjtor. 

@UncrownedData quote:

I gave it to Atherial to use.  I think some day, I will try to bump down my gear and play with myth level stuff, but for now, I am still learning most of the ropes.  That is a very nice hybrid glad, as well Pjtor. 

A real challenge is to not even use Godly^^

Trying to clear Nightmare with my 27 Characters atm  :P

Can you even hit 1k stats without godly?  You would at least need a 1k dps for even the original campaign bosses, I would assume?  If you clear it with sub-godly, that is incredibly impressive

@UncrownedData quote:

Can you even hit 1k stats without godly?  You would at least need a 1k dps for even the original campaign bosses, I would assume?  If you clear it with sub-godly, that is incredibly impressive

I have a number of level 30s with 1k+ tower stats. Turtles on a Treadmill only require level 30 to equip while being superior to Giraffes, and Cursed armor can have the same stats as Godly, albeit harder to farm.

@Zurkov quote:

@UncrownedData quote:

I have a number of level 30s with 1k+ tower stats. Turtles on a Treadmill only require level 30 to equip while being superior to Giraffes, and Cursed armor can have the same stats as Godly, albeit harder to farm.

I would see turtles as a cheat.

Cused Seahorse would be cool^^

btw, planning on posting some challenges for <60 characters (No lvl 100 Chars with WAAAAY more stat points)

I messaged you on steam multiple times black mamba.  I know I tried twice and I think I even tried a third time.... I tried to give it to you, but you didnt reply, so Atherial has it now.