Sign in to follow this  
MrDrako

Suggestions For New hero's

Place your idears or comments for one another. of idears for new heroes..

i'll start with:

The Ninja

The ninja is a range shuriken, mele katana fighter.

his abilities shuld be:

1 - Smoke granade - The ninja gets invisible and has a increased crit chance for the first target he stabs, also the smoke causes foes to target one another for a few seconds.

2 - Slash - The Ninja dashes towards the aim and deals 3 hits to a single target.

3 - Shuriken barrage - The Ninja casts a row of shuriken piercing 3 foes. 

4 - Meditation - The ninja is unable to move while he meditate, Healing the ninja and increse the cooldown speed of his skills. (meditation can be canceled by moving)

5 - The Dummy - The Dummy is a barickade, showing the damage dealt to it like the dummy in the tavern, the dummy has no offencive damage, but has a high health.

6 - The Fire Scroll - The Fire Scroll is a trap, marking the ground with some red paint and when foes cross it they get set on fire, doing burn damage over time.

7 - The ice Scroll - A trap, marking the ground with blue paint, foes walking on it gets the chill effect, units get stun for a short duration and move slower after.

8 - The Wind Scroll - a Tower, marked with green paint on the ground, generate harsh wind at a small delay, moving towards the nearest foe and every mob that enters these harsh wind get cut by the sharp leaves inside, doing massive damage. The Wind lasts few seconds.

How about some revived heroes PS community never got to use from DD1 ?    Like the countess,ranger and jester .Since Barbarian is already on the pc f2p version this way would make a total of 14 playable heroes.Just a thought.

they sad they had allready some idears for heroes and that there whould be several heroes.. just came up with something cause i watched a show and thought about it.. :)

I think everything looks great and it should be implemented greatly into the game, but one thing.. I feel like there also should be a tower kinda like a PDT, it would shoot out Shurikens and maybe somehow there can be a way to upgrade it so the shurikens are covered in acid or something that will burn/hurt the foe overtime. Maybe having too many scrolls is unnessasary, like I really love both but it might not be viable and useful as much than another tower. The dummy could be replaced with this tower as the dummy I guess could be a wall of some sort. Really this is just my opinion so please don't take it seriously.