Sign in to follow this  
Egocentric

THERE IS NO BOSS FIX BUG GIVE ME MEDAL !

PRIVIET i saw bug game and no medal me i farm to get gipsy woman throw dagger who throw snake at enemy face but dev make game brake i lose 3 medal ples i report bug giv me 100 medal so i  not bored and farm when brake boss

I see what he is saying  Harbinger  completely vanished from game but was still attacking  but they couldn't attack him because he is not in game to get attacked 

@Mikeb41672 quote:

I see what he is saying  Harbinger  completely vanished from game but was still attacking  but they couldn't attack him because he is not in game to get attacked 

Yes dev listen to mike bro he say truth is bug of harbinger disappear and no health lost even if invisibility i shoot it go past but harbringer damage king ship and game lost no medal 

@Elandrian quote:

"Mistical queen with snake" heard your plea and sent you 100 Defender Medals.

Please make more videos.

BEST MAN OF THE YEAR LOST HOPE REGAINED FROM MEL GIBSON THE ELANDRIAN MAN HIMSELF ! 

Many thanks dev you are my greatest ally !!!! HERE VIDEO FOR THANK YOU

Elandrian, I'm quickly making a video to get 100 million gold from you! Kidding aside, this is a perfect example of TE being awesome as always. 

P.S. Egocentric, please make more videos! monk_small.png

We goblins approve of snake girl who is best, gobu! Keep up the good work Egocentric!

Awesome topic, devs, people :d, gobu! 

Now get your snake on a plane!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ8363T5fcy0cGZmu5Wt410574306_794118710609884_124098881663705

@Egocentric quote:

PRIVIET i saw bug game and no medal me i farm to get gipsy woman throw dagger who throw snake at enemy face but dev make game brake i lose 3 medal ples i report bug giv me 100 medal so i  not bored and farm when brake boss

Hey, Lawlta here, head DD2Fanbase+Arby's relation manager.  I think you may have missed the point of what had happened.  See, the point was to befriend the gypsy woman in order to get her to show you the secret passage to a hidden level.  Next time, try complimenting her with emotes, and you two will be the perfect match, like an Arby's© Big Beef and Cheddar™ and Arby's© new Loaded Curly Fries™.  You too can have the meats!  But seriously, try snake charming her.

@Lawlta quote:

@Egocentric quote:

Hey, Lawlta here, head DD2Fanbase+Arby's relation manager.  I think you may have missed the point of what had happened.  See, the point was to befriend the gypsy woman in order to get her to show you the secret passage to a hidden level.  Next time, try complimenting her with emotes, and you two will be the perfect match, like an Arby's© Big Beef and Cheddar™ and Arby's© new Loaded Curly Fries™.  You too can have the meats!  But seriously, try snake charming her.

Xaxaxa i like me some roast beef with snake side my friend but snake go to bed because many vodka 

@Egocentric quote:

Xaxaxa i like me some roast beef with snake side my friend but snake go to bed because many vodka 

Consider as a healthy alternative to avoid tainted meat/venomous fangs, Arby's© curly fries with some Arby's© sauce on them.  They are sure to give you a bit of a bite, and the thrill of eating a snake with your best roast beef sandwich.

@Terror En Pie quote:

i wonder why he decided to do a video with almost Indian level of broken english.

Because boss monster broken. He need snake gypsy and only way to get medal is broken boss. So he make video. Show the great Trendy that boss broken. He get medal. He get snake face lady.

This thread. This thread made my day, my week, my month and probably my year.

Egocentric is my favourite half-angry russian in the entire universe. My god.