Which map did you lose last and why?

The last one I lost was double roller forest biome. Since I didn't check whether or not rollers would spawn, had no blockades and stuck on a low DPS character. Emoji_FlyingTNT.png

Bastille master. Not played it in ages, was trying another build order with my usual defenses. I took way to long in the original build phases, then lost 5 boosted rank 2 SGT's to air unites and a Dragonkin, then I lost 2 blockades and a Frostbite tower... anyway rebuilt everything and failed on time in the last wave.

Second time round I only lost 1 rank 2 SGT to air units, but how can anyone expect 4x Rank 2 SGT's to single handedly hold down a single air lane? I mean its just way to much to ask, so totally understand losing one. 400 mana and 200 DU is just not enough for a single air lane!

If only I had 3x Frostibte towers or 1x PDT...... as AA trendyent 

passive aggression aside^^ I would love to see SGT's doing better then Frosties or PDT's vs air units... it just seems reasonable for an Air only tower.

Regular Bastille Defense NM4, 2 rollers spawned on top of eachother on the door closest to the central objective.  The back roller was protecting the front roller's weakspot.  I killed the back one but the front one had gotten too close to the objective and flattened it.

Last loss was due to people not paying attention on Bling and one of the subs going down and not being properly dealt with next wave. poorly built PDT centric no walls build asking for a fk up.

Unholy Catacombs. I didn't prepare solidly for last wave which had a Skeleton, ghosts of pretty much every colour, and 2 rollers. I managed to deal with everything up until the last 300hp on last roller when it nuked my crystal.

I was so annoyed I didn't play for a whoooooooooole day  Emoji_Goblin.png

@Furied quote:

Regular Bastille Defense NM4, 2 rollers spawned on top of eachother on the door closest to the central objective.  The back roller was protecting the front roller's weakspot.  I killed the back one but the front one had gotten too close to the objective and flattened it.

Similarly experience for me. Was playing with 3 others. We all were holding our own pretty good. The difference is 1 roller spawned at the center core area while I was down the hall (2nd nearest spawn from the center one) dealing with the 2nd roller. As luck would have it, roller at the center core shot a couple missile to me, completely ignoring the 2 players attacking it, and the rockets hit the core in the hall. GG. Wave 7/7, too. :-(

No way to avoid that other than focusing on 1 roller at a time. The again, who's to say that the other roller would not have shot at us and hit the core instead?

Bastille Master. An Ogre, Quibly, and Griblok all appeared simultaneously at the spawn closest to the crystal. I didn't even think that was possible, but it happened. I didn't have Gunwitch in my deck to Book Drop them, or a Dank Fire Squire to taunt them.

I was able to draw aggro on the Ogre and the Griblok, but the Quibly didn't care about me at all and threw 1 bomb at the Crystal and it was game over.

lost on forgotten ruins because someone nobly tried to use the monk aa towers for aa instead of pdts. The birds didn't even slow down before wrecking the core.

Bastille Master incursion NM4. First time playing in awhile, opened it to public, big mistake when testing new builds. It would have worked fine but the three randoms were running around like headless chickens, they all ran to the farthest lane together to deal with a half HP ogre, 2 died, another fell off the edge coming back. Didn't see how the other lives were lost, I try to forget.
All in good fun haha xD

Solo nm4 unholy catacombs incursion. 2 Roller spawn, i fight roller 1, while the other roller on different lane starts firering rockts which 2 hit crystal and lost

I didn't realize there were so many loose maps - I thought they were pretty tight.

@Fozzie quote:

@gigazelle quote:

I didn't realize there were so many loose maps - I thought they were pretty tight.

It's these types of snarky comments ....Jester_Forum_icon2.png

I have no idea what you both are talking about, nothing to see here, move along apprentice_small.png

Assault on the Throne Room solo NM4, wave 7/7 three siege rollers :(.
I killed the first two, and the third was on ~250k about to die (I do about 350k on my witch) when a random rocket blew up my core from across the map.