What maps should I be farming atm? And then what afterwards.

So I'm a little unsure of exactly what I should be farming currently.

My current stats are:

Builders [ ( Character) (Level) (Tower HP) (Tower DMG) (Tower Range) (Tower Rate).]

Summoner, 85, 2722, 3531, 1866, 1887.

Monk, 78, 2169, 2285, 2178, 1295.

EV, 78, 2274, 2033, 904, 1200.

Huntress, 79, 2003, 2132, 2000, 1253.

Squire, 81, 1556, 2617, 1858, 1880.

DPS [ (Character) (Level) (GResist) (FResist) (LResist) (PResist) (Hero HP) (Hero DMG) (Hero Speed) (Hero Cast Rate) (Hero Stat 1) (Hero stat 2) (Role).]

Jester, 92, 81%, 75%, 78%, 75%, 1924, 1925, 1725, 2234, 1226, 0, Genie Swirler with a 10k DMG genie and a Lupine.

Monk, 85, 90%, 90%, 69%, 59%, 1628, 2253, 1724, 1095, 968, 1598, DPS Monk with a terrible 12k+ DMG Seahorse.

Would really like to know what I could do with these characters as their stats probably aren't that good. Thanks.

It depends on what you're looking for.

winter wonderland - coal to use as currency

moonbase - weapons + tower pets

aquanos survival - chance to get a better seahorse + armor

These would be my top3 choices. Or you can choose the dark side and run lab.

You could farm a Mega chicken (Tinkeres lab ins. sv. mm.), give it to your monk and start farm Akatiti as well (Monk, squire, Aprentice Weapons).

You could farm Mega chickens (watch above).

You could play all the maps mentioned by pjtor above.

Try achievint mastery in crystalline dimension (Very hard. You can definitely do it, but i personally hate the map cause i s*ck at the boss. You can get nice squire, huntress, monk or apprentice weapons).

Also i would like to add for Armor farm...

You can get random lucky rewards with armor by moonbase, winterwonderland, Akatiki Jungle.

You could also play survival nm hc mm rounds of...

• Moonbase
  • Aquanos
  • Skycity
  • The King´s Game
  • Embermount (propably too hard for you atm)
  • Buccaneer´s Bay (propably too hard for you atm)

If you fail the survival maps creating a waller summoner (with high towerhealth but less tdmg then normal) might be usefull.

@Pjtor quote:

It depends on what you're looking for.

winter wonderland - coal to use as currency

moonbase - weapons + tower pets

aquanos survival - chance to get a better seahorse + armor

These would be my top3 choices. Or you can choose the dark side and run lab.

@[Ger] Michili quote:

You could farm a Mega chicken (Tinkeres lab ins. sv. mm.), give it to your monk and start farm Akatiti as well (Monk, squire, Aprentice Weapons).

You could farm Mega chickens (watch above).

You could play all the maps mentioned by pjtor above.

Try achievint mastery in crystalline dimension (Very hard. You can definitely do it, but i personally hate the map cause i s*ck at the boss. You can get nice squire, huntress, monk or apprentice weapons).

Also i would like to add for Armor farm...

You can get random lucky rewards with armor by moonbase, winterwonderland, Akatiki Jungle.

You could also play survival nm hc mm rounds of...

• Moonbase
  • Aquanos
  • Skycity
  • The King´s Game
  • Embermount (propably too hard for you atm)
  • Buccaneer´s Bay (propably too hard for you atm)

If you fail the survival maps creating a waller summoner (with high towerhealth but less tdmg then normal) might be usefull.

Just a few questions. Would I be able to do WW/Crystalline without movement speed buffing pets?

How many heroes would I be able to run for WW max? 

The Moonbase campaign pets you're referring to are mainly the ToT's, right? 

And for The King's Game, I always end up failing on wave 22 due to something (mainly an ogre) walking in and smashing the crystal, and whenever I put up EV walls for them a Sharken always seems to shove it. How do I stop them from shoving the walls out of the way and letting the ogres in?

Thanks to you two for the input. :)

WW setup takes some practice to learn the optimal path for each builder but once you know what you're doing it can be done with standard pets. Same goes for summoner, you can fill the MU in a single build phase even if your summoner can't hold enough mana for it. Drop mana next to forge during 1st combat then get a refill before wave ends.

The how many heroes is a tough question, i'm sure +1 works and I've done it with +3 using 2k stats on towers/heroes but the 12k horse is probably not enough for a smooth +3 run.

Moonbase I was referring to fishes. ToT-s wont do you any good unless you're lvl100 and getting lvl100 just so you can use the ToT is simply dumb. Too much time & effort for ~500 stats. (and most of that comes from increased hero points)

I don't want to discourage you but Crystalline Dimension with 2k is something ppl do *after* they are familiar with the map and want some extra challenge :)  Also running the waves is the easy part, Old One fight takes longer to learn.

Sharkens/djinns always get stopped by gas traps. However if the timing is unlucky and your trap is resetting they might still charge through and shove it. Not to mention gas can cause clogging if it stops enemies outside aura range.

If you had a Mega Chicken (from tinkerers Lab, insane hardcore surv mm) you should be able to get cleared the bosses with 2 extra chars.

Also i can show you my build for Kingsgame wich propably works for you too. ill place it on that DDplanner of Chacratos later.

Otherwhise just add me and ill show you.

@Pjtor quote:

WW setup takes some practice to learn the optimal path for each builder but once you know what you're doing it can be done with standard pets. Same goes for summoner, you can fill the MU in a single build phase even if your summoner can't hold enough mana for it. Drop mana next to forge during 1st combat then get a refill before wave ends.

The how many heroes is a tough question, i'm sure +1 works and I've done it with +3 using 2k stats on towers/heroes but the 12k horse is probably not enough for a smooth +3 run.

Moonbase I was referring to fishes. ToT-s wont do you any good unless you're lvl100 and getting lvl100 just so you can use the ToT is simply dumb. Too much time & effort for ~500 stats. (and most of that comes from increased hero points)

I don't want to discourage you but Crystalline Dimension with 2k is something ppl do *after* they are familiar with the map and want some extra challenge :)  Also running the waves is the easy part, Old One fight takes longer to learn.

Sharkens/djinns always get stopped by gas traps. However if the timing is unlucky and your trap is resetting they might still charge through and shove it. Not to mention gas can cause clogging if it stops enemies outside aura range.

I'll probably look into getting a better DPS pet before attempting to learn WW though (don't feel comfortable with a 12k DMG Seahorse).

Yeah, that makes sense. Would bothering with farming skeletons be better than going for fishes?

Nah, that makes a whole lot of sense. I didn't really expect to do Crystalline I was just curious. Mainly because I've seen/heard the Old One is extremely hard without knowing how the fight works and still kind of hard when knowing how the fight works (my DPS Monk would probably get squashed quick, though).

Ah. Well, that's slightly annoying.

@[Ger] Michili quote:

If you had a Mega Chicken (from tinkerers Lab, insane hardcore surv mm) you should be able to get cleared the bosses with 2 extra chars.

Also i can show you my build for Kingsgame wich propably works for you too. ill place it on that DDplanner of Chacratos later.

Otherwhise just add me and ill show you.

Ok, I've known that people say Mega Chickens are better for DPS. I've been kind of trying to avoid Tinkerers Lab, though because I got a low(er) end PC and I've heard that Tinkerers Lab is quite intensive.

And that would be very helpful. King's Game has been giving me a lot of trouble. 

Thanks again you two. :)

If needed i have my own build that i use for KG NMHC on DDPlanner

http://ddplanner.chakratos.com/map.php?id=17&load=34

(Explanations are in the comment box)

If you have problems while using it, you have plenty DU and MU left to build whatever you think you need^^

@chakratos quote:

If needed i have my own build that i use for KG NMHC on DDPlanner

http://ddplanner.chakratos.com/map.php?id=17&load=34

(Explanations are in the comment box)

If you have problems while using it, you have plenty DU and MU left to build whatever you think you need^^

How do you deal with the north side choke up top? That's where most of my problems come from. I'll probably add some Gas traps/Physical walls for there if I need to. Thanks though. :)

You mean the bottom right?

Have enough HP on your summoner and enough range on your monk should do the trick.

Whats your main problem there? Are your minions going down too fast? Maybe you could add a Gas trap there but watch out because if the enemys will stand out of your auras they wont die.

If your Bottom crystal is rock solid you could add Lightning Towers there (Way behind your wall) To help clearing out minions and aggro ogres from top to the bottom

@chakratos quote:

You mean the bottom right?

Have enough HP on your summoner and enough range on your monk should do the trick.

Whats your main problem there? Are your minions going down too fast? Maybe you could add a Gas trap there but watch out because if the enemys will stand out of your auras they wont die.

If your Bottom crystal is rock solid you could add Lightning Towers there (Way behind your wall) To help clearing out minions and aggro ogres from top to the bottom

I don't mean the bottom area (the bottom also is the part I usually have the least trouble with). Top side crystal. I always get an ogre coming from the north (looking at the map where no minions are blocking) and he always ends up smashing my crystal. 

With bottom right i meant if you are looking at the minimap^^

Your minion wall should be to prevent them from going to the crystal

Would they aggro onto the minion wall instead of just rushing down my crystal? I can place a hint if you want to show where they always come from.

I know what spot you are talking about^^

Yes the minion wall will aggro them ans they wouldn't go to the crystal

Cool. That seems to be a problem for some reason (they end up just ignoring everything and going straight for the crystal). But like I said I'll try it tonight and see how it works. 

Thanks. :)

The build worked well for a while. But I noticed that the Spike traps would go low on HP very quick and I had to do a lot of maintenance on them. I might've needed to move everything up but they looked like they were in the same spot going from your build link. Do you shrink the traps at all/what's your trap range for that map?

I place the traps way behind the minion wall so only ogres that are in melee range activate them

@chakratos quote:

I place the traps way behind the minion wall so only ogres that are in melee range activate them

I tried to do that but with the range, I have on my traps I had problems getting them that far back. I would always end up getting the Dark Energy thing so I couldn't place them that far back.

Then try to place your minion wall a bit more away from the crystal, mine are mostly in the middle of the aura stacks

I tried it again and I think I might need better stats. My minions got smashed by a few ogres. And I'm having problems with mobs sniping my top crystal after moving the minions a bit forward.

What kind of stats do your tower builder pets have if they're like 200-300 or worse. I'd highly suggest just going moonbase for fish, even on insane hardcore they can regularly spawn with stats in the 400's and 500's though 300's more common. Nightmare just causes them to roll with 500's even 600 in a stat  a lot more often. moonbase makes great easy to acquire tower weapons which regularly spawn with stats in the 300's to maybe 400's. if you can manage it with multiple toons on nightmare, maps rather easy though since a monk using tower boost can greatly help.

It's very hard to recommend going after kobolds or skeletons anymore cause of the fish and the time requirements for those maps. It's typically easier difficulty wise to run moonbase on nightmare hardcore than tavern defense survival on insane hardcore, same for winter wonderland insane hardcore to wave 35. + you get the chance of the weapons and regular pets frequently have 400+ hero stats off nightmare and I'd assume insane as well.

@Lootlovinggamer quote:

What kind of stats do your tower builder pets have if they're like 200-300 or worse. I'd highly suggest just going moonbase for fish, even on insane hardcore they can regularly spawn with stats in the 400's and 500's though 300's more common. Nightmare just causes them to roll with 500's even 600 in a stat  a lot more often. moonbase makes great easy to acquire tower weapons which regularly spawn with stats in the 300's to maybe 400's. if you can manage it with multiple toons on nightmare, maps rather easy though since a monk using tower boost can greatly help.

It's very hard to recommend going after kobolds or skeletons anymore cause of the fish and the time requirements for those maps. It's typically easier difficulty wise to run moonbase on nightmare hardcore than tavern defense survival on insane hardcore, same for winter wonderland insane hardcore to wave 35. + you get the chance of the weapons and regular pets frequently have 400+ hero stats off nightmare and I'd assume insane as well.

Most of my pets are okay. I do need to replace one of my summoners pets (a tiger with max 420 stats). His other pet might need replacing, but it's triple capped (Kobold) in tower stats but Tower Damage which is 211.

EV's Kobold is capped in Tower Damage, and almost capped in Tower HP (just a few points off). 

Huntress has a Fish with 571 Tower Range, 548 Tower Damage, and 424 Tower HP with 185^'s.

Aura Monks Kobold has 600 Tower Range, 600 Tower Damage, 507 Tower Rate, and 241 Tower HP with 32^'s left.

Squires Kobold has 600 Tower Range, 550 Tower Damage, and 600 Tower Rate.

@Quickman100 quote:

I tried it again and I think I might need better stats. My minions got smashed by a few ogres. And I'm having problems with mobs sniping my top crystal after moving the minions a bit forward.

Here are 2 Screenshots of the place i think you having problems.

e9045f5c15.png

e64d5cfdc9.png

Oh, my. I thought that when you meant it was only barely reaching into ogre melee range I thought you literally meant it would only go a tiny bit in front of the minions (not the placement point the whole circle). These are much closer to the crystal than I thought. Thanks for the pictures, I'll probably retry this with that info.