Sign in to follow this  
[Ger] Michili

[OVER] [WTG & Have fun together!] [Ger] Michili Present´s: Random Fun Games

Hello there! I´m looking to have fun!

Why do i have to look for fun? Because farming all day long is like super boring.

I feel like there are zero highend maps open all day long. That is why i just came out of a game, we did some lab assault, continued with some Moonbase and finally even did a Akatiti survival to get some monkey. We all wasn´t aware of each other before and maybe i will never see those guys again. Still, heres a picture out of the Moonbase run:

rwQIrgg.png

So now you may ask: ok, you had fun together, so whats so special? Alright, here comes the sense of the thread into it!:

I want YOU to host a public game and play with random people. Actually you can bring friends, ofcorse- the more people, the more fun.

Take a picture having fun all together, upload it with a funny story about DD here. The story can be real or invented.

The picture should be taken in a hard map such as Tinkerers Lab, Kings Game, Akatiti Jungle, Winter Wonderland, Boss Rush, Vulcanic Eruption, Embermount Vulcano, Crystalline Dimension...

Also please write a Number between 1 and 31 beyond your entry.

Allright. now you all got a good feeling how to enter.

And... thats the point where you may ask: wasnt there a [WTG] at this little corner of the post? - YES! there was.

Prices:

• Supreme Capping Armor, Decent stats. Can be DPS or Builder. (13)
  • Ultimate ... Not capping DPS/Builder Armor (decent tough) OR Capping Builder Armor (3 stat). (22)
  • Ultimate capping Armor (4stat), Dps (2) or Builder (3).
  • Event Item: Don´t mind me, I don´t know wich one myself. Thanks to Acen for sponsoring it, wichever it is!

So... how does the lootsystem work?

After Posting the above mentioned things, you got 1 safe entry to get 1 piece of Armor. The Armor is already numbered and will be decided by the Number you wrote beyond your story & picture.

You want to get more entries? there are 10 more entries up for grabs. If you can post another picture (no story needed this time) you can get a 2nd entry. Please also write a number between 1 - 10 beyond this one.

You can only get 2 entries and there has to be at least 2 days of a timegap between your first and second entry. Please also note that the second picture should obviously be taken in a different map and with different people.

Also i would like to run some maps [excluding Embermount Vulcano & Crystalline Dimension... I hate those 2.]especially for more low geared players. So, if you are a low geared player watching this (decide for youself if you are low geared), feel free to add me on Steam (connected to forums, just click on my profile picture) and we can play some maps together. depending on day I´m online between 13:00 and 23:00 GMT+1. Ofcorse you can take pictures out of a Game there and introduce like that to the Giveaway as well. Please note that I will run public games, wich means that you are not allowed to use Emulator in both contest and free Runs.

My Fun Runs will always be named "Random Fun Games".

-> Michili

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Numbers taken:

Out of first Entry (1-31): 7,20,24,9,5,3,8

Out of second Entry (1-10): 7,3,2

Group Photo

Story:

This was when i was farming Buccaneer Bay about 3 months ago, I used emulators and completed the run and got my rewards but mobs kept spawning and killing my characters over and over again :C

Story Pic

I choose lucky numbah 7 ^^

Bump. I Added 1 more Price, thanks to Acen who is sponsoring it.

Also you can already add me after your entry as the number´s are already decided.

No, the new price is not #31 (or maybe it is?).

I'll join the running!  

Here's a picture of us running AJ:  http://imgur.com/a/ifx6S

Here's a funny story:  I used to think BF drills and their core drop counterparts were the same up until just a few days ago, actually!  Anyway, I used to use this ultimate core drop drill with crazy nice stats, but there was an issue.  Everytime I ran lab, the EVs shot at me substantially more than on videos I would watch.  Even with maxed electric resist, I would die often, so I mostly ran it with hardcore mode off.  Once, when I felt brave, I ran it on hardcore.  I was running low on health, but only had one EV left.  It was one that was stuck by the cave that the conveyer belt leads into (not sure if you know which one I am talking about).  Anyway, I went over to try to lure it over to where I could make it jump, and it ended up killing me..... BUT, with that dieing shot from my drill, the last EV jumped off.  It felt so bad for a split second, but then when I saw success, it felt great.  I learned two things from that.. 1) dieing on hardcore mode doesn't mean hope is lost.  I have seen crazy things happen after death (especially on regular maps).  2) The actualy BF drill reward is a million times a better choice.

I pick number 20!

Group Photo

Story: While running Lab Assult, EV's tend to get stuck under the map. There was one left so we decided to jump off and shoot it. So we did. Some random dude went first landed 1 shot and died. 2 others followed and they died while doing some damage too. And it was my turn, the faithful turn. I jumped, landed 1 shot. I got stuck on a rock and I end up killing the ev for the win. the chat was going crazy and I found that was so funny. Sadly I don't have a screenshot for the story.

Number 24

Bump!

Even if i can´t say anything about the prices drawn i can´t say i had to message Acen about a Event Item winner for now...

Maybe it´s even in the 2nd trials? Give it a try!

Okay here we go. I thought the idea was fun so I made a public game on Moonbase campaign using Party Poppers to see how low I could get my own fps. Got it down to 12 with monk boost. I think the guys who joined enjoyed it, even if they were quite underpowered. In the same run I met a guy who started DD yesterday and had like 12 hours in-game. I added him and started teaching him about the basics of the game. It is always nice when someone wants to learn something you have knowledge about. Here is the screenshot of the run:

9841174F95B4C9A98BDF0F39C2A6435A510C7BBE

(5)

2nd story is a long time ago. Joined a random Glitterhelm run and built it up. The funny thing was I got the biggest monk weapon from there that I've ever seen legitimately. Check it out:

E36D08B38E6C3E6D5BDABC40C52C5074C9AEDBAC

(5)

Thanks for doing the giveaway. I like it when it's not about the fastest or highest something. Makes you think about what you are coming back for in games like DD. For me it's not getting super good drops. While that is entertaining, it's the people you play with that make a game like this come to life.

You can only get 2 entries and there has to be at least 2 days of a timegap between your first and second entry. Please also note that the second picture should obviously be taken in a different map and with different people.

Photo

a pub game, random fourth person joined, stood atop the crystal, got it targeted, Bam! ( first time I actually lost at Tavern Defense )

First entry, I choose number 3

http://i.imgur.com/25dAnZz.jpg

I'd say we had fun, was helping them level up and we talked for awhile and I made 2 new friends.  It was very amazing happy to help them to they were so shocked how good this was for exp.

Funny story I'd say when someone told me my event item was no more than 500m and he laughed at me and left.  Don't have alot of funny moments but it's usually in public games and such I try to avoid lol.

Also I know it is a probably easy map but I did a random build on the spot with 2 others so either way even if it doesn't count still made 2 new friends :)

I'll take 8

@cpaxe97 quote:

I'd say we had fun, was helping them level up and we talked for awhile and I made 2 new friends.  It was very amazing happy to help them to they were so shocked how good this was for exp.

Funny story I'd say when someone told me my event item was no more than 500m and he laughed at me and left.  Don't have alot of funny moments but it's usually in public games and such I try to avoid lol.

Also I know it is a probably easy map but I did a random build on the spot with 2 others so either way even if it doesn't count still made 2 new friends :)

It will count, you might want to edit your post with a not yet picked number tough :)

@[Ger] Michili quote:

@cpaxe97 quote:

It will count, you might want to edit your post with a not yet picked number tough :)

I can take 8 right? if so I edited it with that.