Sign in to follow this  
Arcainess

PS4 feeback from myself

Hello everyone, I've been playing the game about 1 week or so now and I'm loving every min of it. Defo a game I would spend money on and have hours of fun on. I know it's in Alpha phase but here is a few things I think would greatly improve the game play for PS4 and even control pad players.

1. Lock on Targets.

While roaming around and looking for the next mob to smash into the ground I like a lock onto them so my sight is set on them and my aim/view is adjusted as I go towards them and I think this would make it easier for Range defenders to attack flying or moving enemies.

2. Keep repair/upgrade on

Each wave you'd start repairing or upgrading all your defence's. I think it would be better if we choose repair/upgrade option once then can keeping upgrading/repairing on as we go through of defences without having to keep turning the repair/upgrade on.

3. Defence Icon showing health and if need repairing.

It's quite dawdling going around the whole map to see what defence needs repairing by going up to them or during battle not sure how much health a Defence has.

For Defence health indicator I think going from Green, yellow, orange then Red to show how healthy a tower is during battle.

Out of Battle if a tower is less then 100% Health it will change colour, or stay yellow or lower, or have a Hammer icon on it.

So far that all I have, I shall continue playing and relay feedback for this great game. 

1) I'm not sure why this is needed? Most mobs die too quickly for this to be a thing.

2) Again, no. If I have 60 green mana and need to upgrade something, that leaves me with 10 that I might be better using on repairing something. Repairing also tends to be ad-hoc rather than upgrading which is pretty consistent across waves.

3) YES! YES! YES! Being able to distinguish tower health on the map would be sweet! Red is currently used to indicate a tower is losing health, but I think if it were to just flash that'd be fine enough.

@Little Magic Hat

3) YES! YES! YES! Being able to distinguish tower health on the map would be sweet! Red is currently used to indicate a tower is losing health, but I think if it were to just flash that'd be fine enough.

Yup. Yet another massive thing that was in DD1 that they left out of this game. I just want them to remaster the first one for ps4. Or even port it over. Id never play DD2 again if i could have DD1 on my ps4