ChronoTide

Emulator ab1 and ab2?

@artist quote:

how can i use my secondary attack using this emulator? 

i'd really like it to be capslock if possible

eHnjT3h.png

The "reload" on the enter key on this style is set as the secondary attack.

If you want to edit, go to your DD install location (default for most: C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Dungeon Defenders\UDKGame\Config\UDKInput.ini ). You can edit the secondary attack or reload to the proper binding you would like.

You actually want to edit the other file, which is Binaries\win32\x360kb.ini.  Change the binding for Left Trigger there to CapsLock, like this:

Left Trigger=CapsLock

And if you want it for all 3 emulated controllers, make sure you change it in all 3 sections of the file (pad1, pad2, pad3).

Is it allso posible to use a real xbox controller together with the emulator? Now when i load the emulator my controller does not work anymore.

Or is it KB/Mouse only?

@Plane                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           i've installed the whole deal and ran it, when i first did it told me to redirect the path to dungeon defenders because i dont have it on my C: drive. so i did that and tried again to no avail. so i did steams verify game files thing uninstalled the thing from downloads and started from the whole download the thing step, i rerouted the pathway and ran it, it said press asny key to continue and that it was finished. however on bootup none of the start keys worked. i've turned off my steam xbox controller stuff as i heard that that can get in the way of emulators. do you have any tips / other ways i might try to do this? any and all responses are much apreciated.

Hello, I have one problem with emulator, everything but alt attack works but I can't make my monk shoot, even if i rebind from numenter to some other key it still doesn't work, it is really wierd because it works with any other bind but this one, i have reinstalled both dd and emulator and still only my alt attack doesn't work, any advices?

I've downloaded the emulator, but my dungeon defenders isn't in the default installation path. How do I change that?

Edit the BAT file with Notepad (or install by hand)

@Escev quote:

Hello, I have one problem with emulator, everything but alt attack works but I can't make my monk shoot, even if i rebind from numenter to some other key it still doesn't work, it is really wierd because it works with any other bind but this one, i have reinstalled both dd and emulator and still only my alt attack doesn't work, any advices?

same

Emulator updated for 8.6.  Remember, you have to reinstall the emu after the game updates, or some controls may not work properly.