Ask me a Question!

No introductions needed as I am a man of little importance. Ask me anything and I will do my best to give a response. I would prefer DD2-related questions but random ones are fine too. You may receive a horrible joke response that is in poor taste or a legitimate answer with excessive details upon details. Might be fun or boring who knows. It would be great if others also answered to questions asked too perhaps.

What happens if God creates something he cannot lift.
If he fails,Does it mean he cannot create absolutely anything? And if he succeeds,Does that mean he cannot DO absolutely anything?

Also how do you quickscope

@Random Asian quote:

No introductions needed as I am a man of little importance. Ask me anything and I will do my best to give a response. I would prefer DD2-related questions but random ones are fine too. You may receive a horrible joke response that is in poor taste or a legitimate answer with excessive details upon details. Might be fun or boring who knows. It would be great if others also answered to questions asked too perhaps.

If you want dd2 questions i think you are wrong in the DD1 Forum.

But such a thread would be really cool for DD1

@Hypernut101 quote:

What happens if God creates something he cannot lift.
If he fails,Does it mean he cannot create absolutely anything? And if he succeeds,Does that mean he cannot DO absolutely anything?

Also how do you quickscope

I'm an athiest truth be told so I cannot say any further nor am I certain as to which God you speak of. I googled your answer myself and found various results answering it but they're split and vague on the answer. This is basically the concept of an immovable object vs an unstoppable force but both break the laws of physics because nothing truly is immovable or unstoppable forever thus there is no logical answer and the tie breaker comes down to which side is supported more.

Here is the 100% proven two words to help you quickscope and do basically everything that is considered Gaming. "Git.Gud."

@chakratos quote:

@Random Asian quote:

If you want dd2 questions i think you are wrong in the DD1 Forum.

But such a thread would be really cool for DD1

Pfft. I know which forum I chose and I know that I could post on both but I'd rather just sit back and chill with one because I'm somewhat lazy.

Are you really an Asian?

What is your favorite DD2 wall? Why?

Who is your favorite DD2 hero? Why?

What is your least favorite DD2 wall? Why?

Who is your least favorite DD2 hero? Why?

Private tavern or public town? Why?

How high is up in the DD2 world?

Do you want to work for Trendy?

What events in your life have lead you to believe there is no God? 

What if there is a God & he does Not believe in you?

What if there is a God and he DOES believe in you?

What if up were down & down were up?

What if We could turn the DD2 maps upside down & play them that way? Would you like that?

[[52650,users]] is a DD2 god (or God like). Are you a DD2 god (or God like)?

Should I stop asking questions?

What will happen if I keep asking questions?

How many questions do you want to answer today?

Will I get a TL;DR reply from you?

Will you actually answer all my questions?

Will you answer all questions honestly?

You can be funny and honest or just be funny or just be honest, which will you choose?

Pete and Repeat walk into a bar. Pete fell down. What would you do if you were Repeat?

Do YOU know the way to San Jose?

Have you ever Herped and Derped?

What if Goblins were just misunderstood? 

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

Do you love me?

Do you love Huntress more or the Squire more? Why?

When was the last time you sat in silence and enjoyed it?

When was the last time You defeated the Eye of Cthulu in 15s or less?

When will Trendy FINALLY do an ACTUAL Dev stream for 2017?

When will Trendy release their next big update?

Will I keep asking questions?

Will I ever stop asking questions?

@SpiderDanX quote:

I deleted SpiderDanx's entire questions so I can post it down so its less work to respond to :L

Are you really an Asian? Yes.

What is your favorite DD2 wall? Why? Maw of the Earthdrake. Its tough and can petrify bosses except Siege Roller.

Who is your favorite DD2 hero? Why? Apprentice. I like magic because its magical.

What is your least favorite DD2 wall? Why? My Teammates. Enemies keep getting past them.

Who is your least favorite DD2 hero? Why? Lavamancer. He failed to become an active builder despite that being his entire concept. His entire kit is either ridiculously strong or pathetically weak.

Private tavern or public town? Why? Public Town. There are people and occasional conversations sparking up once in awhile that I can butt in. It is also people the Private Tavern is lacking things like that Dwarf fellow.

How high is up in the DD2 world? If we can fall into an empty void already then nothing can stop us from flying upwards forever too. An actual legitimate answer I do not know unless we asked Trendy but they need to fabricate some story about it.

Do you want to work for Trendy? Nope.

What events in your life have lead you to believe there is no God? Spending some sweet time in the bathroom with Diarrhea and praying to God but he let me down.

What if there is a God & he does Not believe in you? If I lived my entire life and he doesn't believe in me then I would care less as I'm fine without his assistance.

What if there is a God and he DOES believe in you? Then his Faith is misplaced lol

What if up were down & down were up? Wouldn't I just simply have to become upside down?

What if We could turn the DD2 maps upside down & play them that way? Would you like that? I don't think the Ceilings have collision boxes so we would just fall into the Void but upside. Obviously I would not like this as it would feel like Limbo/Purgatory.

Fozzie is a DD2 god (or God like). Are you a DD2 god (or God like)? Personal opinions of self are obviously going to be biased so I would say Yes :3

Should I stop asking questions? Your decision. My choice lies in whether or not I'll continue answering questions.

What will happen if I keep asking questions? Probably nothing except spending Time on social interactions that may or may not be wasteful.

How many questions do you want to answer today? I could answer all day every day.

Will I get a TL;DR reply from you? (TL;DR) Yes.

Will you actually answer all my questions? Well from this Post yes.

Will you answer all questions honestly? Is a tint of sarcasm in some of them still Honestly? If so then yes.

You can be funny and honest or just be funny or just be honest, which will you choose? Hilarious Honesty of course.

Pete and Repeat walk into a bar. Pete fell down. What would you do if you were Repeat? My brain died for a moment. I've failed to register your question ._.

Do YOU know the way to San Jose? Let me hit up my GPS and....yes now I know.

Have you ever Herped and Derped? Herped and Derped indeed.

What if Goblins were just misunderstood? Gobu.

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? In the fictional world.

Do you love me? We've barely just begun intimacy so give it awhile.

Do you love Huntress more or the Squire more? Why? Squire. I like his (cannon) balls.

When was the last time you sat in silence and enjoyed it? Just now actually.

When was the last time You defeated the Eye of Cthulu in 15s or less? The day before the Poison Buff was nerfed.

When will Trendy FINALLY do an ACTUAL Dev stream for 2017? I do not know and I don't really get information about this stuff anywhere else except on the forums.

When will Trendy release their next big update? Hopefully before I die of boredom and anticipation.

Will I keep asking questions? Yes. It is in human nature to continue asking questions even if we already know the answer deep inside.

Will I ever stop asking questions? Depends on whether or not you believe in the afterlife and if it even exists.

LOL Haha! YESSSSS!!!! Love your answers! Everyone of them! Hope you had as much answering them as I had writing/asking them! LOL

Last question from me for now:

Did you watch the videos I linked?

Did Dan the spider whose full name is unknown (because X) ask enough questions?

Should I ask at least 10 questions?

Will you answer 50 questions if I made them up?

What games have you played?

What games do you hate?

What games do you love?

Why do you play dungeon defenders 2?

Why don't you play dungeon defenders 1?

How many hero slots do you have unlocked out of 60?

I noticed you have Herp De Derped, did you enjoy it?

How would you describe Herp De Derp?

What is Herp De Derp?

Do you think everyone has Herp De Derped at some point in their life?

What is the last word of the 7th question in my question series?

What was the purpose of "Ask me a Question!"?

Did you fullfil the purpose of "Ask me a Question!"?

Will you host "Ask me a Question!" again?

Do you play oldschool runescape? If no, do you want to? If yes, want free stuff?

Can you recommend me an offline game?

Do you enjoy answering questions?

Would you say you're good at answering questions?

How long did it take you to answer all my questions?

Did you have fun answering my questions?

Did you have fun answering Dan the spider's questions?

Was this experience everything you had ever imagined it to be and even more?

Talking about, imaginations and even more. How do you feel about the universe?

Do you think there are aliens?

Would you want to reproduce with aliens?

Do you think aliens love us?

Do you think aliens hate us?

What is an alien?

Are humans an alien to animals?

Are animals an alien to humans?

Do you wish to meet an alien before you turn 10000 years old and are no longer?

How often do you keep the lights on, in your room? (give me a percentage out of 100% of the day)

Would you like your first extraterrestrial experience to be in the dark or with the lights on?

Would you want to become an extra terrestrial if they had the technology to change you?

What is your favourite colour?

Do you like to sleep on the bed or the floor?

Does your room have a table?

Do you like to store books in your room, or prefer to go to the library?

What is your worst high school experience?

What is your best high school experience?

Do you enjoy drinking water as much as I do?

How often do you drink water?

How much water do you drink on average (of your choice)?

Have you ever tried saying "hipppotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia" out loud?

Did you enjoy saying "hipppotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia" out loud?

Would you make a video of you trying to say "hipppotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia"?

Will you make a video of yourself pronouncing  "hipppotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia"?  

After the awesome questionnaires today, will you be able to sleep tonight?

Lastly, would you like myself and Dan the unknown spider to ask questions tomorrow?

Were you able to answer all my questions?

Thanks for your time!!! Emoji_Squire.png

Bye

@SpiderDanX quote:

LOL Haha! YESSSSS!!!! Love your answers! Everyone of them! Hope you had as much answering them as I had writing/asking them! LOL

Last question from me for now:

Did you watch the videos I linked?

I watched the links but the reference for the Love I didn't understand or was so simple and it flew over my head.

@Skyaliciouse quote:

Huge chunk of questions shortened down too.

Did Dan the spider whose full name is unknown (because X) ask enough questions?  Maybe.

Should I ask at least 10 questions? Maybe.

Will you answer 50 questions if I made them up?  Maaaaaybe.

Chuck Testa?  Nope!

What games have you played? Games that I have played like DD2 for example.

What games do you hate? Games that I hate like DD2 for example.

What games do you love? Games that I love like DD2 for example. 

Why do you play dungeon defenders 2? I find the game much more appealing than others of the same genre. I have a love-hate relation with the game but I can't stop playing or checking up on it every once in awhile.

Why don't you play dungeon defenders 1? I've played it before and there are restrictions to games I could join, limited things to do, afk farming 24/7, and playing DD2 made me unable to go back to DD1's style.

How many hero slots do you have unlocked out of 60? I have 4 Hero slots unlocked. There are 60?!?!?! Anyways, if you meant Hero Cards then I have 25 as of this posting. Nvm make it 24 now because this Lavamancer looked at me funny.

I noticed you have Herp De Derped, did you enjoy it?  Its one of those hit or miss things. I personally found it annoyingly enjoyable to some extent. Its mostly annoying now since my little brother likes to Meme a lot.

How would you describe Herp De Derp? Herp De Derp.

What is Herp De Derp? A nightmare for an Adult seeking Peace and Quiet but has to live with a Younger Brother.

Do you think everyone has Herp De Derped at some point in their life? Nay. Some people still haven't heard of the Internet apparently.

What is the last word of the 7th question in my question series? Love awwww

What was the purpose of "Ask me a Question!"? To cure boredom and waste time!

Did you fullfil the purpose of "Ask me a Question!"? So far so good.

Will you host "Ask me a Question!" again? Most likely not. I'm hoping that by not being the Host again then the next Host might be the next Steve Harvey.

Do you play oldschool runescape? If no, do you want to? If yes, want free stuff? I used to play oldschool Runescape and no I'm not interested in returning to runescape at all. There is just too much to do that I get lost from time to time.

Can you recommend me an offline game? I'm currently having fun with Final Fantasy XV(15) and thats the only game that comes to mind right now. Disclaimer: Recommendations are obviously biased.

Do you enjoy answering questions? Yes. Its mostly the Conversations that I enjoy in questioning.

Would you say you're good at answering questions? I do believe I'm good at it. I don't believe my teachers grading my tests would be though. I like to give those logically correct answers with wordplay involved but what they're looking for is the one specific answer.

How long did it take you to answer all my questions? About 2-3 hours but I had to take care of a monstrous baby as I wrote this half-awake in the morning. I have backtracked to this after completing the questions too.

Did you have fun answering my questions? Aye.

Did you have fun answering Dan the spider's questions? Aye.

Was this experience everything you had ever imagined it to be and even more? I didn't expect a massive chunk of questions but this experience did fulfill my imaginations and went beyond it.

Talking about, imaginations and even more. How do you feel about the universe? Too deep for me. Brain malfunctioning from various wisdom quotes that contradict each other.

Do you think there are aliens? They exist but just not what we expect like in films.

Would you want to reproduce with aliens? Depends.

Do you think aliens love us? Some of them yes and we love them back.

Do you think aliens hate us? Some of them yes and we hate them back.

What is an alien? Something that is not from your Area. The distance is varied and subjective so really anything could be Alien. The concept of the afterlife is "alien" to those who do not think deeply to consider an afterlife. The answers to your Alien questions are meant for both Aliens in space and the Asians who live next door. I did not use Google for this.

Are humans an alien to animals?  Yes. There isn't anything to disprove that we aren't :3

Are animals an alien to humans? Its subjective but yes.

Do you wish to meet an alien before you turn 10000 years old and are no longer? I don't mind meeting an alien but if this wish lets me live 10000 years old first then sign me up!

How often do you keep the lights on, in your room? (give me a percentage out of 100% of the day) I'm mostly in the living room and I even sleep there so I'd say about 50-80% of the day on average in a 24 hour cycle.

Would you like your first extraterrestrial experience to be in the dark or with the lights on? I'd like to have a dank experience so dark lighting would suit me better.

Would you want to become an extra terrestrial if they had the technology to change you? I'm fine the way I look but...that is some sweet plastic surgery technology they got there. If they could do that then can't they blend in with us? Does that mean Lizard people are real and hiding among us?!?! Omg Halp Plz!!!

What is your favourite colour? Blue. If you're asking in a womanly manner then know that the shade of Blue I speak of is simply Blue. I'm currently pretend-writing a novel called Fifty Shades of Blue. Its about a guy and girl who are in a relationship but are sad like the color Blue. Genius am I right?

Do you like to sleep on the bed or the floor? I sleep on both whenever I feel like it. I don't discriminate between the rough carpet or the soft leather of my Couch-Bed.

Does your room have a table? Living room has like 5 tables and just a reminder I live and sleep in the living room and I do not have a personal bed room.

Do you like to store books in your room, or prefer to go to the library? I store books digitally now. I still have a cache of old fiction books of when I used to a Bookworm. Library overrated.

What is your worst high school experience? Receiving last place in Solo Choir contest between schools. Out of sheer luck I signed up as a joke and auditioned but somehow won my teacher's admiration and then a spot on the Roster with a couple of my peers. I was too nervous to back out and I made so many mistakes on Judgement day.

What is your best high school experience?  My best high school experience was the time I spent with my friends. We were all introverted so we didn't meet up outside of school >_>

Do you enjoy drinking water as much as I do? Depends on how much you enjoy water. I'm hoping you don't love it like how the advertisement talk about the smooth silky water that pours down from the majestic mountain along to magnificent waterfalls and rivers and comes with rich minerals stored inside. God(of which I do not believe) I have to go buy that brand of water now.

How often do you drink water? Its either one big glass or 3 smaller cups a day.

How much water do you drink on average (of your choice)?  Less than 8 ounce for sure which is the recommended amount. I don't do much physical work to sweat it out.

Have you ever tried saying "hipppotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia" out loud? Just tried it silently right now. I need to keep my family members asleep. Its also misspelled and I did not correct it.

Did you enjoy saying "hipppotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia" out loud? I did not attempt to yet D:

Would you make a video of you trying to say "hipppotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia"? Nope.

Will you make a video of yourself pronouncing  "hipppotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia"?   Nope.

After the awesome questionnaires today, will you be able to sleep tonight? I sleep in the morning. Night time is where I take my vigilant want over my baby brother. Its like the Exorcist but more vomit and the addition of Diaper changes.

Lastly, would you like myself and Dan the unknown spider to ask questions tomorrow? Maybe. Up to you guys.

Were you able to answer all my questions? I did my best and hopefully I did answer all of them.

Thanks for your time!!! Emoji_Squire.png

Bye

@Dark Dragon quote:

Why would you ever play DD2 over DD1 squire_small.png

Well...DD2 doesn't entirely turn into AFK farming the entire time and doesn't have modded gear. DD2 refined some aspects and removed things I liked more but I still find DD2 more up my alley. DD1 has the better content in my opinion but DD2 has potential so I'm sticking here. 

(TL;DR) DD1 cost money for maps and etc. DD2 is F2P all the way.

Those were some pretty funny questions and answers ;)

I have only one question for you.. mostly regarding this: 

quote:

Do you think there are aliens? They exist but just not what we expect like in films.

My question: How do you know?

@Sen quote:

Those were some pretty funny questions and answers ;)

I have only one question for you.. mostly regarding this: 

quote:

Do you think there are aliens? They exist but just not what we expect like in films.

My question: How do you know?

Aliens do exist depending on how you perceive it. They exist 100% to me because there is no doubt that things like micro organism can exist in space where it is uninhabitable to humankind. If we're specifcally looking for organisms about our size with similar intelligence then it is highly improbable but not impossible because we exist ourselves and space is so vast that there is a chance. I'm not an expert but this is basic knowledge to those who think logically.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the explanation, and I agree. The reason I had asked was because your answer seemed so specific, so I was wondering if you had insider information Emoji_FlyingTNT.png

@Sen quote:

Thanks for the explanation, and I agree. The reason I had asked was because your answer seemed so specific, so I was wondering if you had insider information Emoji_FlyingTNT.png

Pfft as if they would let me live if I told anyone.