Sign in to follow this  
Zebrahash

Galaxy weapons still exist?

Throne Room. Specifically this version and not "Assault on Throne Room" because that version holds Storm Gloves.

All the Galactic Weaponry have been relocated into the Chest at the completion of the map. Don't forget to switch the hero that can wield the corresponding weapon. Don't forget that Galactic Weaponry can roll either a Hero Passive or Defense Passive with the correct Stats to go with it so it might take you a couple tries.

Do they still roll with the passives they used to? For example, could I get a purge evil galactic polearm or a frosty power blaster caster?

@gigazelle quote:

Do they still roll with the passives they used to? For example, could I get a purge evil galactic polearm or a frosty power blaster caster?

Ran the map earlier today and got the wailing glaive passive on the polearm.

Yes you could get the purge evil passive on the monk pole arm, that's what dropped for me last time. With the purge evil and frosty being 100% drops on Malthius and Poachers, it's way easier to target them there.

@Fozzie quote:

Yes you could get the purge evil passive on the monk pole arm, that's what dropped for me last time. With the purge evil and frosty being 100% drops on Malthius and Poachers, it's way easier to target them there.

True. However, it's "cool" to have the galactic weapons with those passives. ;-)

I can confirm they drop with defence and hero passives, ran map many times today still haven't seen a better baster caster then 8s 1  I currently have but i can hope right lol

@Zebrahash quote:

I can confirm they drop with defence and hero passives, ran map many times today still haven't seen a better baster caster then 8s 1  I currently have but i can hope right lol

Pretty sure 8s is the fastest. Other than Blaster Caster, I have not seen an 8s projectile hero weapon.

@Zebrahash quote:

just pray if u hit someone with the spray and pray pattern the Blaster Caster had (single, moving and flying targets specially)

@SpiderDanX quote:

@Zebrahash quote:

Pretty sure 8s is the fastest. Other than Blaster Caster, I have not seen an 8s projectile hero weapon.

SpiderDanX don't forget the obvious Gunwitch Megashark gun. Its 8/s with one projectile too. I happened to also have the exquisitely rare...

48C68E8D24075476336C5BA844E4E6D8A3943085

Yep. Armageddon with 8/s and 4 projectiles. I don't have to bother with the horrible accuracy Blaster Caster tends to have either :3

@Random Asian quote:

@SpiderDanX quote:

@Zebrahash quote:

SpiderDanX don't forget the obvious Gunwitch Megashark gun. Its 8/s with one projectile too. I happened to also have the exquisitely rare...

48C68E8D24075476336C5BA844E4E6D8A3943085

Yep. Armageddon with 8/s and 4 projectiles. I don't have to bother with the horrible accuracy Blaster Caster tends to have either :3

Thanks for that. Since I have not farmed for Armageddon in ages (The one I have is 4s I think) and since I don't play as GW, I have not even looked at the Megashark. So, that explains why I have not seen those 2. :-P But, good to be aware of them.