Sign in to follow this  
Sesar64

Farewell

Over the years the DD community has been a amazing friendly place, i have made alot of good friends, and met alot of awesome people! However, i have gotten to a point in my life where i no longer have time or crave for countless of hours of fun and farming. Looking back i have made alot of good memories to carry on further. Over the years i have allways been setting myself goals of what to acheive in dd to keep me going, and today my checklist is complete, and moving on is by far the most logic choise for me. I am leaving gaming behind entierly, in pursuit of a different lifestyle. 

So this is my final farewell. You guys are great, and I wish you all the best of luck further on with your lives! 

Sesar signing off.

Bye Sesar.  Good luck on whatever you do next.  

Make sure to keep all your stuff just in case you ever get the urge to come back.  :)

Hello again and goodbye and good luck

I saw you pop back up into DD1 on Steam. Your Yoda avatar always made me smile.

Sesar, I know that you are going but this is so damn sad, you've come so far and you just leave it all behind. But good on you for finding hobbies in real life that will benefit you! Majority of us wants you to take care so. It's been a wild ride but enjoy the outside!

P.S I wish I still had the first diamond you ever gave me.

Well wishes for you in your life bro! Take care, be safe and do good to all, even those who oppose you!

@Etheral Gamer quote:

Sesar, I know that you are going but this is so damn sad, you've come so far and you just leave it all behind. But good on you for finding hobbies in real life that will benefit you! Majority of us wants you to take care so. It's been a wild ride but enjoy the outside!

P.S I wish I still had the first diamond you ever gave me.

Makes me think of this video: