Even not alot new bugs getting added currently, i gobu you to check the bug tracker just for me please. I found an serious issue and my, when i woke up my body was slowly turning invisible, gobu =(.

The other Goblins looked at me strangely with worry, gobu.

Please check my last reported bug for i want to life too!

greetings, gobu

from Goblin Huntress and the legion Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png

Dani

Yeah I noticed this too, I also seem to be losing bug reports that I have already submitted (not that I mind at all by the way), somehow down to 11 when I have reported I think over 20.

But on topic, I have a handful of bug reports that have not been addressed for some time now, was wondering what was going on.

We upped it from Top Bug Submitters in the past 30 days to 90 days. This is the slight change from the last post talking about this. We're still discussing ways to showcase the awesome top recent bug submitters while at the same the all time bug submitters. Your bugs aren't disappearing at all so no worries there.

@Ice quote:

We upped it from Top Bug Submitters in the past 30 days to 90 days. This is the slight change from the last post talking about this. We're still discussing ways to showcase the awesome top recent bug submitters while at the same the all time bug submitters. Your bugs aren't disappearing at all so no worries there.

Nononono gobu, oooh nononono

That is not the issue of the topic here, gobu.

My legs are disappearing gobu! Ice safe me gobu! I feel like the old one are calling me back to their side, gobu. It's the newest bug i submitted. Gobu.

Ooh nonononono gobu. Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png

Ohh you mean literally (relating to your bug report) while Zimmerman was talking about the counts I hope lol. What a terrible bug gobu!

@Ice quote:

What a terrible bug gobu!

It is, gobu! It's my super most favorite skin after all. I congratulate every huntress i see with "Oh what a nice skin" when i see it too on another huntress, gobu. It's the best one after all, and since PDT, alot using the green huntress skin for the green tower, gobu.

Goblins are love, so is the goblin huntress gobu!

@Ice quote:

Ohh you mean literally (relating to your bug report) while Zimmerman was talking about the counts I hope lol. What a terrible bug gobu!

yeah i was just referring to the counter, but it just happened to coincide with a couple of new bugs i submitted seemingly not being processed and Dreamanime also stating he was not sure bugs were being processed.

It was me simply adding 2 and 2 together and getting 5^^

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

I understand with the big update incoming bug reporting may take a back seat, I just hope its a temporary break as we are still busy submitting bugs.

bug report bugged.
That's allright...there're too many bugs.
It's just infected abit....