Sign in to follow this  
Agile Bunny

Help me kill phoenix

@Agile Bunny quote:

Hello

Can someone help me to kill phoenix? Please kobold.png

Hi Agile,

You should join the group - DD Runs and Giveaways. That chat usually has people in it who would be more than happy to help you.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DDRnG

Just join the chat, and see who is around. :)

Good luck

@Dave456 quote:

@Agile Bunny quote:

Hello

Can someone help me to kill phoenix? Please kobold.png

Hi Agile,

You should join the group - DD Runs and Giveaways. That chat usually has people in it who would be more than happy to help you.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DDRnG

Just join the chat, and see who is around. :)

Good luck

I did, but they can't help me :(

I can understand why, that boss is incredibly difficult on nightmare hardcore due to high damage as well as an attack that outright prevents afk toons from being able to assist once it's used and the strain ogres put on your defences. It's the one map that no matter how high your stats are. Things will go down incredibly fast especially with multiple toons in. As a result people won't carry you unless you can assist very well in the fight.

@Lootlovinggamer quote:

I can understand why, that boss is incredibly difficult on nightmare hardcore due to high damage as well as an attack that outright prevents afk toons from being able to assist once it's used and the strain ogres put on your defences. It's the one map that no matter how high your stats are. Things will go down incredibly fast especially with multiple toons in. As a result people won't carry you unless you can assist very well in the fight.

I just asked for help, not carry me. Anyway thank you for cue, ogres really helps, i finally got it by myself \o/

And thanks ThePoet and Acen for their responsiveness <3