{WTRaffle] A Diamond - sold out, collecting coal

Good morning!

Kana from Order or Paradox here.

Over the past few days I have been talking with people in the twitch stream about a Diamond Raffle.. and had enough support form the stream that I am going to go through with it.

I want to raffle off a Diamond that does not exist yet. Here is how this will work:

• The Diamond Raffle has 88 tickets, you can buy a ticket for 1 piece of coal
  • Everybody can have more than one ticket.. if you want to buy 88 tickets, i'll allow it...
  • Each ticket gets a number based on the order in which the ticket was bought
  • After all 88 tickets are sold, and collected, we will have a new Diamond, which will go to a RNG ticket
It is as simple as that. 

If after a week, (Jan 6th) we have not sold all the tickets, the rest of the tickets will disappear and the raffle will happen with the tickets we have already sold (i'll have to donate the rest of the coal for the diamond).

If you want tickets, please post here telling me how many tickets you would like, and add me on steam here (if you have not done so already).

I will update the page as often as I can, and try to collect coal as often as I can.

-Hugs and Kisses-

Kana

----------------------------------------------

Ticket Order:

1 - Mutantken 

2-21 - MKL

22 - Mambo

23-25 - Eruvhador

26-29 - Theo^

30 - Atherial

31-35 - Tubs

36 - JohnnyO

37-38 - Bryndomonium

39-43 - [Ger] Michili

44-48 - TheLycanCorps

49 - WaffleCow99

50 - OrangeTheBlack

51-54 - Michayle

55-88 - Cheddah

Thanks Atherial... <3

(Updated first post with each person's numbers, and updated title to reflect correct number of tickets remaining)

@OrderOfParadox quote:

Thanks Atherial... <3

(Updated first post with each person's numbers, and updated title to reflect correct number of tickets remaining)

that is what im here for now please i want that negative triple cap with a black appearance.

Morning, 

Over half way to being completely sold. Names in the list (on first post) that are in italics have already handed over the coal for their ticket. 

1 ticket for steam user OrangeTheBlack (not sure if they have a forum name, but contacted me on steam to get a ticket)

4 tickets for Michayle steam user (not active on forums, contacted through steam)

Well folks, thats all the tickets accounted for, now it is just a matter of collecting all the coal.

If you are not on my friends list already, please add me using this really long link here. Please add me. HERE. This link.

I will be contacting everyone in the next day or 2 to try and get all the coal. Once I have all the coal, then the RNG gods come into play... 

Latest update:

Collection is going well, just missing contact info for TheLycanCorps, if they see this, please add me (see link in post above), or if someone has their contact info, poke them ad have them add me on steam.

Theo is the winner

https://www.twitch.tv/orderofparadox/v/112694692

This is the video of them streaming the raffle, skip to 00:45:00