Sign in to follow this  
Hakon

Suggestions

Jester's "Move Tower" skill -> would be good if it was possible to change the selected tower using + and -, just the same way as it is when you are upgrading sh♥t.

Moving items to a folder -> add'ing a special shortcut to let players select more than a single item at the same time just to move all of them to a new folder easily.

Organizing folders -> would be nice if it was possible to easily change the order of folders ("which one i want more in the left", "i want this one right after that one"... That kind of stuff).

Edit:

"Move Tower": let us change the direction of EV's beams (for example, right now you can change the direction a harpoon is directed at, but you can't rotate a physical beam through "move tower" to block the path in a different way or simply block another path)

Trading window: put a buttom to navigate through "pages" and also a number showing how many pages there are ( <- 1/12 -> , for example) [Reason: everyone had a moment when needed to trade dozens of coals/whatever-items, this change would make it extremely more optimized. At first it is a bit troublesome having to move through pages using arrows, and also it can be problematic not knowing how many pages of items there are in the trade; for example, the guy had to put 5 full pages of coals, but instead he puts 4 and you dont count or count wrongly, this would avoid any similar problem like that).

@Hakon quote:

Jester's "Move Tower" skill -> would be good if it was possible to change the selected tower using + and -, just the same way as it is when you are upgrading sh♥t.

Yes please :)  (I have asked for this before) 

We should be able to select overlapping towers with +/-, e, and alt+scroll wheel just like with everything else.