Sign in to follow this  
Dark Dragon

Closed Ult++ 36X Plate Tower Chest Piece (111X Tower Damage with boost)

@Dark Dragon quote:

@ilovecheddah quote:

@Dark Dragon quote:

Bump and reserve not even close to being met so far :P

then have a minimum bid instead of a reserve? otherwise the auction is just a waste of time

Well due to your request, the minimum bid, or what my reserve was, is 110 CV

honestly years ago you would have gotten that.... but now..... not really gonna happen unless a bidding war between 2 rich people breaks out...

@Atherial quote:

@Dark Dragon quote:

@ilovecheddah quote:

@Dark Dragon quote:

Bump and reserve not even close to being met so far :P

then have a minimum bid instead of a reserve? otherwise the auction is just a waste of time

Well due to your request, the minimum bid, or what my reserve was, is 110 CV

honestly years ago you would have gotten that.... but now..... not really gonna happen unless a bidding war between 2 rich people breaks out...

And "honestly", I have zero problems at all with using this if the reserve isn't met. If you think it's too high, then simple, don't bid. Just because less people play now than years ago, that doesn't mean I'm going to sell this piece for less than half of what my reserve is (currently 50 cv bid)

firstly i appologize for necroing this canceled auction, but i have been away for quite a while and was not around when this ran its course.

I would very much like to puchase this peice to finnish off a set i have been working on for way to long. if you are still looking to sell it could you please add sesar64 on steam and we can disscust a trade?

cheers, sesar