Sign in to follow this  
SupHomie

*Suggestion* Item Rarity Colors

Over the course of weeks of nonstop farming, I noticed that it is very difficult to distinguish Ultimate from Ultimate(93) and Ultimate+ from Ultimate++ via the map. I suppose Ultimate (93) is a darker shade of blue than Ultimate, but it is very hard to tell them apart. Same with Ultimate+ and Ultimate++, which I believe Ultimate+ is supposed to be orange-red while Ultimate++ is supposed to be a dark red color. I was thinking of swapping the regular Ultimate into like a baby blue color (and swap Mythical to like brown) which would make a big difference from the Ultimates (93) dark blue. And make Ultimate+ the current Ultimate++ color (red) and make Ultimate++ a purple/violet (swap Transcendent to a shade of green) color so that when they appear on the map it is easier to notice the difference between the two. Obviously, they don't need to be the colors specified above but it would be nice to actually notice the difference between the drops on the map. 

Ult and Ult93 are the same shade of blue intentionally. There is currently a bug which makes Ult+ and Ult++ the appear the same on the map but that will be fixed in the next patch.

@mayhem_zero quote:

Ult and Ult93 are the same shade of blue intentionally. There is currently a bug which makes Ult+ and Ult++ the appear the same on the map but that will be fixed in the next patch.

Oh thats to know, that they knew it was a problem :D glad they are fixing it now.