Sign in to follow this  
Caimen0

[WTG] Temple of Polybius Giveaway - Rule Change

@djrandyran quote:

Any indication on what day you'll end this? I wanna know so I can stop doing this lol.

The day after the patch comes out. You probably have more than a month until that happens judging by past experience.

Well here is my entry:

https://i.gyazo.com/3afeab2be023ec22290e85c4e4587d19.png

The picture shows 100k but I got up to around 110k before I died because of too much AFK, but the last pic I took was at 100k kills so thats my entry.

Also it took a total of 12 hours and 43 minutes if anyone wanted to know.

https://i.gyazo.com/bd622aba8138946401191e44d2085a04.jpg

Now all that remains is for me to get a life :)

@Nils quote:

Well here is my entry:

https://i.gyazo.com/3afeab2be023ec22290e85c4e4587d19.png

The picture shows 100k but I got up to around 110k before I died because of too much AFK, but the last pic I took was at 100k kills so thats my entry.

Also it took a total of 12 hours and 43 minutes if anyone wanted to know.

https://i.gyazo.com/bd622aba8138946401191e44d2085a04.jpg

Now all that remains is for me to get a life :)

jw wat map did you run?

So yeah... I thought about running for 100.000 kills myself. Then i saw someone else was cracy enough for do that much and thought to my self: is hopping onto my pc each 1 hour for more then 10 hours(if i want 100.000) worth that much? Won´t there be someone with more in a few days? the answer is...

U58xBq0.png

I stopped it on this point. I like sleeping more then being a dailight zombie.

Maybe I´ll come back to this one if its close to the patch and it´s not too high...skeleton.png

@Black Mamba quote:

@SupHomie quote:
jw wat map did you run?

If I'm not wrong, that looks like it is Summit. And most likely he ran the Treasure Hunt Challenge.

Yea I'm sure it is. hmm guess i have to run for over 12h to beat 100k

Well this is most unfortunate. After running absolutely with no intervention, only to take screenshots along the way...it failed. Not sure if I'll try doing this again. Really wanted that million though. The screenshot was taken probably about 10 hours before it failed but I have no idea when it happened since i was asleep.

2a0af969eb.jpg

0cf5d49934.jpg

@Nils quote:

You're CDT do you really need this?

I do atleast

CDT Does not equal 'rich'

CDT does suggest active, involved in the community and interested in the game. Sure, some have loads of event items but some are more 'regularly' geared.

@djrandyran quote:

Well this is most unfortunate. After running absolutely with no intervention, only to take screenshots along the way...it failed. Not sure if I'll try doing this again. Really wanted that million though. The screenshot was taken probably about 10 hours before it failed but I have no idea when it happened since i was asleep.

0cf5d49934.jpg

Good work DJ, I was similarly tempted to set one up and let it run. Kind of like the Phoenix Map on DDE that I had running for over 36 hours.

@Nils quote:

I do atleast

Well, it´s not as if you cant get something. Theres some other very nice prices in this giveaway- They are both valuable and nice for own use, so why don´t you hope for miss fortune ´17? ^.^

Also: wasn´t it you earlier who bagged for challenges...? =)

@Nils quote:

I do atleast

Nobody "really needs" a 7K+ dps set, are you are not an exception to that either. I saw this top prize as an upgrade for my DPS character, and I would expect anybody and everybody to participate for that reason alone. There are people who enter contests for the reason of reselling the rewards if they win, they certainly don't "need" to be entering these.

Sorry for the rant, ending it there. Not trying to call you out, it's just comments like this or people who turn around and sell the rewards that bug me. Contests are for everyone and, like this one, don't have prerequisites for who "need" it.

@djrandyran quote:

@Nils quote:

I do atleast

Nobody "really needs" a 7K+ dps set, are you are not an exception to that either. I saw this top prize as an upgrade for my DPS character, and I would expect anybody and everybody to participate for that reason alone. There are people who enter contests for the reason of reselling the rewards if they win, they certainly don't "need" to be entering these.

Sorry for the rant, ending it there. Not trying to call you out, it's just comments like this or people who turn around and sell the rewards that bug me. Contests are for everyone and, like this one, don't have prerequisites for who "need" it.

Caimen0 maybe you should restrict the prices as nonsellable, so nobody can simply trade them for cubes without loosing trace?