http://i.imgur.com/Vqw2DTW.png

Accepted currencies:

Coal

Cubes 6:1

Rainmakers :P

Auction ends 27th of December.

c/o: suphomie 8cv

IC pending

just reminding you to IC (Itemcheck) the piece, since there will propably not that much more bids- at least not without a IC (also no one will buy it finally without one).

@[Ger] Michili quote:

just reminding you to IC (Itemcheck) the piece, since there will propably not that much more bids- at least not without a IC (also no one will buy it finally without one).

I posted it on IC thread but I'm kinda getting ignored, they skipped over me and I've tried 3 times...

@Nils quote:

@[Ger] Michili quote:

I posted it on IC thread but I'm kinda getting ignored, they skipped over me and I've tried 3 times...

You have to post a Blocked Picture on the IC Thread and send a unblocked Picture to Harry/Acen/Caimen/Atlas/...

You can use Steam or the Forums messenger to send the picture, but the forums are slower.

After that done they should make a statement to your item soon.

squire_small.png

@[Ger] Michili quote:

@Nils quote:

@[Ger] Michili quote:

You have to post a Blocked Picture on the IC Thread and send a unblocked Picture to Harry/Acen/Caimen/Atlas/...

You can use Steam or the Forums messenger to send the picture, but the forums are slower.

After that done they should make a statement to your item soon.

squire_small.png

ah ok thanks :)