Sign in to follow this  
Nefhith

Frost skins

This was answered in the dev stream before the patch released. They said that they didn't have time to put lockboxes with the skins in them by patch day, but they hinted at the possibility of getting them another way.

I asked if they'd be available in a bundle, and they said yes they're working on it.

Also I have the lockboxes from last year, and none of them have the new stuff in them. I honestly wouldn't have minded if they just reused them.

@gigazelle quote:

I asked if they'd be available in a bundle, and they said yes they're working on it.

Also I have the lockboxes from last year, and none of them have the new stuff in them. I honestly wouldn't have minded if they just reused them.

The bundle is already available on steam by the way.

@Sombrero quote:

@gigazelle quote:

The bundle is already available on steam by the way.

Yep, but it's too expensive, and I don't want them all. I'm all in for getting a few individual ones, though!

lol 30$ with no extras and no gems. Trendy has lost its sales touch. Some of their previous bundles where such good deals i had to buy them. This one is wayyyyy off.

By the way trendy. Could we get some clarifications on those frost skins. Are they a permanent addition to the store now ? Or reoccurring seasonal ? or "exclusive" ?

I might buy one with gems depending on how long these will be around.

What pegazul said! I find ~4€ a bit too expensive for a skin. I'm not anyone to tell them how to do stuff, but 100 gems would be a better price for a skin.

Bundles should have ATTRACTIVE prices -_- $30 can buy a lot of stuff yo. For ice reskins, despite the amount of effort they make take, should have been $10 as a bundle. Add some gems or something and the price could go up some. Remember, the goal isn't to drain current players dry but to convince more and more people to play and buy them. New players see those prices and only assume bad things.

Picked up Lavamancer skin because that one is genuinely cool. The rest actually FEEL like retextures. The fact you've bailed on accessories helps none. 

@Pegazul quote:

lol 30$ with no extras and no gems. Trendy has lost its sales touch. Some of their previous bundles where such good deals i had to buy them. This one is wayyyyy off.

By the way trendy. Could we get some clarifications on those frost skins. Are they a permanent addition to the store now ? Or reoccurring seasonal ? or "exclusive" ?

Now that they are on sale for 15$ my question still stands. I don't want a repeat of the Halloween skin drama.

@Pegazul quote:

@Pegazul quote:

Now that they are on sale for 15$ my question still stands. I don't want a repeat of the Halloween skin drama.

+1

The bundle is for a limited time, but the skins will remain on the store for 400 gems each.  The bundle might return in the future as a "seasonal" bundle.