Sign in to follow this  
Zimmermann

Arguably the Best Intro for a Patch I have ever seen!

Yep dreams gobu! Sitting right in this awesome goblin technology!!! GOBU!!

LEGION CHARGE! Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png ... but slowly!

It reminds me on this MUAHAHAA GOBU GOBU GOBU!!!!

@LikeThatWhenIGotHere quote:

@Dr_Dac quote:

Nice intro is that slight noise in the background the untimely death of any ground defense?

And hopes and dreams. Don't forget that!

@LikeThatWhenIGotHere quote:

@Dr_Dac quote:

Nice intro is that slight noise in the background the untimely death of any ground defense?

And hopes and dreams. Don't forget that!

Well hopes and dreams are what make people play your game..... i am not sure how this will end up

I guess a new enemy is more important to add than fixing at least one of the core game mechanics. Best Christmas gift ever..... I truly can't wait for DD2 2017.

@LukeAsh22016 quote:

I guess a new enemy is more important to add than fixing at least one of the core game mechanics. Best Christmas gift ever..... I truly can't wait for DD2 2017.

You have no idea what a pipeline is. Plus, it does fix a core game mechanic. It's not suppose to be a passive gameplay experience, it's suppose to be not afkable.

@TMTrainer quote:

@LukeAsh22016 quote:

You have no idea what a pipeline is.

This pipeline have been in development for how long? You do not need to answer because your not Trendy. I have been following Trendy before you was ever attach to this game. Don't let my forum rank bewilder your senses. If you want to debate I can enlighten you about Trendy methods of releasing content and neglect things that far worse than the core game.

@LukeAsh22016 quote:

@TMTrainer quote:

@LukeAsh22016 quote:

You have no idea what a pipeline is.

This pipeline have been in development for how long? You do not need to answer because your not Trendy. I have been following Trendy before you was ever attach to this game. Don't let my forum rank bewilder your senses. If you want to debate I can enlighten you about Trendy methods of releasing content and neglect things that far worse than the core game.

I don't know Trendy's pipeline, but I can tell you that small updates that are easy fixes to core gameplay (like making the game not AFKable via the introduction of a new mob) as well as pushing bug fixes is a great use of a intermediary period of time when they need some content to push out while they work on the passive rework.

More major, core gameplay changes are coming. They have said time and time again that something absolutely huge is coming, but they can't not push out some amount of new content while we wait for this massive update. They have to put something in the game for us to nibble on while we wait for the larger updates.

Patience, friend. They are still working on the update you want, just wait.

@LukeAsh22016 quote:

I wouldn't be to frustrated yet. Firstly I get the impression this new boss is a test for future bosses and how hardcore they should go with them.

They are producing many new enemies and this is a "test/Christmas gift". They will not be addressing core game mechanics until January and after which they said in their last dev stream. They are however fixing bugs which is a massive issue and it is now getting the focus it needs. My 3 gripes were always, balance, bugs and end game. They are addressing bugs, and balance/end game will come shortly, most likely after the next update in January. 

January-ish will most likely bring a new passive system (some level of balance addressed) and then after that hopefully endgame/real balance, meanwhile bugs will be continuously fixed (and unfortunately new ones created XD).

So in short, I am hopeful! and just by them adding a mini boss, you should not see that as "missing the boat" on what they should focus on. Just my 2 pence :)