Sign in to follow this  
Atherial

(Farming Contest) Crystal Staffs

Everyone can farm more staves if they cooperate instead of competing!  Form groups and invite each other when you get to the Old One :)

@Moonwalk quote:

Please more detail on the "you can only farm 1"? Why is that? Please explain :)

so when you run CD even if you have 3 afks you will only get 1 staff. if you have a second account you could put that in and get 2 but yesterday i did a run to get that image since i don't have crystal staffs laying around. and when i brought in 4 afks and soloed on the small screen at the end screen i was only rewarded with a single crystal staff.  If you know a way to solo CD on 1 account and still get 4 crystal staff drops please share.

@Atherial quote:

@Moonwalk quote:

so when you run CD even if you have 3 afks you will only get 1 staff. if you have a second account you could put that in and get 2 but yesterday i did a run to get that image since i don't have crystal staffs laying around. and when i brought in 4 afks and soloed on the small screen at the end screen i was only rewarded with a single crystal staff.  If you know a way to solo CD on 1 account and still get 4 crystal staff drops please share.

I thought if you get a crystal staff or an ethernia weapon is 100% random... Well yea I'm gonna try that to get multiple ones :)

@Moonwalk quote:

@Atherial quote:

@Moonwalk quote:

I thought if you get a crystal staff or an ethernia weapon is 100% random... Well yea I'm gonna try that to get multiple ones :)

Crystal Staffs on Insane

E-Staffs drop on NM

@Moonwalk quote:I thought if you get a crystal staff or an ethernia weapon is 100% random... Well yea I'm gonna try that to get multiple ones :)

Easy/Medium/Hard/Insane reward items:

• Apprentice: Crystal Staff
  • Huntress: Crystal Gun
  • Monk: Jade Spear
  • Squire: Crystal Blade

Nightmare reward items:

• Apprentice: Eternian Staff
  • Huntress: Eternian Energy Cannon
  • Monk: Eternian Spear
  • Squire: Eternian Greatsword
Which item is given doesn't depend on HC/non-HC.  For some reason Jesters don't seem to get Eternian Staves as a random reward – not sure if that applies to Crystal Staves too, since I never tried farming Insane as Jester.  Rewards (items/costumes) are given only for the first character on each account, so bringing AFKs doesn't help, but you can use multiple Steam accounts if you have an alt.

So it's a good idea to make a group and invite friends before you go through the portal to fight the Old One :) 

You can message me or post the item here in the form of a direct image or imgr link. if yo have multiple staffs to submit feel free to post a album. 

(bump)

alright guys if you get one that is good just know i want one think i may take a break from being active on the forums.