Sign in to follow this  
Moonwalk

[Farm Contest] Some heavenly rewards

Alright everyone!

As many of you probably know I have been farming Sky City forever (literally). I still didn't get the Item I wanted out of all the farming. So now I want your support. The truth is I just don't ahve the time anymore due to university :`(

Target: 

Farm a Ult++ Tower Airship Rudder with Tower stats

If you don't know what that is, it's this: jS66wE4.jpg?1

Map: Sky City

Class: Monk

In Case you don't know how to build that map I can help you out with multiple builds. Just come and ask :)

From my many many recent runs, I can tell you that you want to get the drops of wave 22-30 sine in those waves the good stuff drops :)

Reward: 

Now we are getting to the interesting part of this post, you might ask:"Hmm, what could be the reward for such an effort???"

The answer is:"Well, I don't know"

I haven't planned a fixed reward for this. How it works is, you can choose out of a sortiment of things including Events, Ult++ armor or other stuff that I own and you want. I'd say the reward range goes up to 150cv completely depending on the Item that you bring me. So the better the stats the more reward, but I also take size and colour into account. Here a few examples: NPC, Celebration, Vortex Set, Ult/+/++ Armor (set), 215 boost Cat and many other things...

Non the less, minimum required stats are: at least 3 positive tower stats and Tower dmg should be about 800+

All the best Luck to you <3

Good luck!!  I know I haven't farmed Sky City nearly as much as you but this was the one tower weapon I always really wanted and never managed to farm.  My ult++ rudders were all really awful (though one had negative proj speed which was nice).

I hope you can get one :)

@Kirbykiller quote:

Did pancake tell you how to make a contest or something?

I've learned from the master <3

@Plane quote:

Good luck!!  I know I haven't farmed Sky City nearly as much as you but this was the one tower weapon I always really wanted and never managed to farm.  My ult++ rudders were all really awful (though one had negative proj speed which was nice).

I hope you can get one :)

Lol, how many did you get, I only ever got 1 and that was even pre survival buff o.O

@Moonwalk quote:Lol, how many did you get, I only ever got 1 and that was even pre survival buff o.O

I had two.  One had absolutely horrible stats and I put it in my hero shop to make it go away, and the other had horrible stats but a lot of ups and negative projectile speed, and I sold it to RED for 6 coal :)  I think he sold it to someone else after that.

I think I'm at like 1.5M kills on Sky City but I'm not sure.  I remember thinking your airship rudder collection was much nicer than mine though :o

@Plane quote:

@Moonwalk quote:Lol, how many did you get, I only ever got 1 and that was even pre survival buff o.O

I had two.  One had absolutely horrible stats and I put it in my hero shop to make it go away, and the other had horrible stats but a lot of ups and negative projectile speed, and I sold it to RED for 6 coal :)  I think he sold it to someone else after that.

I think I'm at like 1.5M kills on Sky City but I'm not sure.  I remember thinking your airship rudder collection was much nicer than mine though :o

I have only 1 airship rudder but 6 spear of gears and 2 or 3 monk wrenches...

Also, I'm at almost 5 million kills on sky <3

@Moonwalk quote:

@SupHomie quote:

this can be farmed on Nm correct?

That is correct Sir! On Nightmare Survival to be absolutely correct. Some use HC and MM to do so :)

Thanks! just making sure, cause if it was another insane diff ult++ challenge, id kill myself lol

@SupHomie quote:

@Moonwalk quote:

@SupHomie quote:

this can be farmed on Nm correct?

That is correct Sir! On Nightmare Survival to be absolutely correct. Some use HC and MM to do so :)

Thanks! just making sure, cause if it was another insane diff ult++ challenge, id kill myself lol

:) and that one is now gone it is the new one by the way. not a ++ anymore

glad you liked my joke challenge there is a legit one now up.

@SupHomie quote:

Isnt there another wep that drops on sky city it has a different name but does it still count?

Yes this weapon has a second name and it does count aswell :) If I remember correctly the name is Spare part Spear

@Moonwalk quote:

@SupHomie quote:

Isnt there another wep that drops on sky city it has a different name but does it still count?

Yes this weapon has a second name and it does count aswell :) If I remember correctly the name is Spare part Spear

ok just making sure :D

9ee427bc16744ee49a3679be5efdb0b3.png

Over the course of farming non-stop sky for a week and a half.... i finally got lucky enough to get one that hits the requirements for an entry, so here is mine!

Also it was IC'ed by Caimen.