Sign in to follow this  
Atherial

(Contest) Farm for a NPC

Introduction

Hello all atherial here with a simple contest for you all. the contest involves farming and lots of it. As some of you should know CD drops e-staffs on nightmare. but on lower difficulty it drops a different item and this is the item we are after. It is called a crystal staff and the task is simple farm a ult++ one give it to me and win a New Patch Celebration. All requirements for the item are as follows.

• Over 400 Upgrades
  • Ult++
  • Crystal Staff

9a6fb1928c.png

This is your target good luck folks don't worry the drop rate is not that bad. if two are farmed dark would take one off the persons hand. 

All difficulties below NM drop crystal weapons but I wouldn't hope getting a decent one from below insane :)

My question is what if it has 400+ ^ but it's only ult+ ?

Haha, there is no way an NPC is worth as much as a 400^ ult++ crystal staff.

Not that it matters since no one will ever farm one...

this is more of a joke a ult++ crystal staff is near impossible to spawn. since it has to be farmed on insane i would assume it is around 800 times rarer than a ult sea horse.i posted this since i was going on abot it in OoP twitch chat seeing if one of them would be crazy enough to try and farm one. to be honest a traced earths is the only price for such a item.

@Pjtor quote:

All difficulties below NM drop crystal weapons but I wouldn't hope getting a decent one from below insane :)

My question is what if it has 400+ ^ but it's only ult+ ?

wel that is still accepted if you get one i still want it.

@Atherial quote:

this is more of a joke a ult++ crystal staff is near impossible to spawn. since it has to be farmed on insane i would assume it is around 800 times rarer than a ult sea horse.i posted this since i was going on abot it in OoP twitch chat seeing if one of them would be crazy enough to try and farm one. to be honest a traced earths is the only price for such a item.

Ok, now I approve. If it's to troll OoP then yes:" World, go and farm a ++ Crystal staff!"

I won't try farming one I just wanted to be clear about the rules since it's possible to get a 400+ roll on u+

I think the main reason high quality crystal weapons of any kind are rare (we know about existing ult / u+) is because eternians are more popular while the difficulty to obtain one is similar so those who farm CD do it NM. (kinda the same reason why we have more big diamonds than small diamonds)

@Pjtor quote:

I won't try farming one I just wanted to be clear about the rules since it's possible to get a 400+ roll on u+

I think the main reason high quality crystal weapons of any kind are rare (we know about existing ult / u+) is because eternians are more popular while the difficulty to obtain one is similar so those who farm CD do it NM. (kinda the same reason why we have more big diamonds than small diamonds)

There is at least 1 legit ult++ crystal weapons that I know about. But I am actually curious if it is even possible to get ++ insane drops?

@Atherial quote:

You over value earths I think or are under valuing an ult++ crystal staff. :) 

I haven't seen one outside of dddk. :( I had a contest a couple years ago for best CS for a magicite. Best was a trans. Still a good staff and was worth it. 

@Moonwalk quote:

@Pjtor quote:

There is at least 1 legit ult++ crystal weapons that I know about. But I am actually curious if it is even possible to get ++ insane drops?

Yes it is possible. The jade spear can not roll ++ though

this is also sorta a joke of pans contest not to be taken seriously you could need to be insanely lucky and im not what a reasonable price would be for such a weapon..... but as you said acen i think it is a little of both on the valuing.

@harry4550 quote:The jade spear can not roll ++ though

; _ ;

So is it like the espear, doomed to always have crummy stats no matter how many you farm?

@Plane quote:

@harry4550 quote:The jade spear can not roll ++ though

; _ ;

So is it like the espear, doomed to always have crummy stats no matter how many you farm?

The max stats on crystal weps is very low across the board. you will never find any with good stats.