Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

Do we need the Return to tavern button at all?

It is just a frustration, three players want to replay one doesn't so instead of selecting replay selects back to tavern and inconveniences the other three players.

Either make it that a majority must choose return to tavern to actually do so, or remove it.

or just make it so when 3 players chose to replay, they stay in that map and replay, while the person who selects tavern goes back to tavern... like one would actually expect this idiotic system to function XD

its bananas the way it currently works, tavern always overrides replay no matter how few people select it.

@Zimmermann quote:

or just make it so when 3 players chose to replay, they stay in that map and replay, while the person who selects tavern goes back to tavern...

Yep, this is a minor annoyance, but it shouldn't be that hard to fix, so I don't understand why it's not fixed already.

@Ryzours quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

or just make it so when 3 players chose to replay, they stay in that map and replay, while the person who selects tavern goes back to tavern...

Yep, this is a minor annoyance, but it shouldn't be that hard to fix, so I don't understand why it's not fixed already.

I would say its a minor thing that has massive wide ranging annoyance :D

Most games I've played in recent years don't even give the option anymore. Once the map is over, it's back to HUB. I'd honestly be ok with that over the current voting system if those were my only choices.

@Zimmermann quote:

or just make it so when 3 players chose to replay, they stay in that map and replay, while the person who selects tavern goes back to tavern... like one would actually expect this idiotic system to function XD

its bananas the way it currently works, tavern always overrides replay no matter how few people select it.

Yes! This! Please TE! OR if you keep it as is, at least let me attack (and do dmg) the player (s) who selected tavern when we get back there. It would be a good way to get my annoyance out! LOL

we don't care the match win or lose

all we want is 

- wait for the replay screen

- wait for 3 players press replay 

now the time comes, we focus on the To Tavern button and press it, Yay !!

how can we troller troll others if TE remove this damn good button ?

I remember when I first started to venture outside of the solo play-style and was dumbfounded by the fact that one person wanting to quit ruined it for the other three. I've met some good defenders with a good attitude that I would have loved to continue playing with but it is sometimes cut short after just one map.

Hear our cries Trendy!

This is the way I see it in public games:

• Time wasted waiting people to press "warm up over" (remove)
  • Time wasted waiting for people to press "G" (builder aka game creator should be the one to initiate this)***
  • Time wasted waiting for people to press "G" between rounds (unavoidable, or allow all mana to go to game creator and only his G counts. This should be a option that the builder can toggle on or off.)***
  • Time wasted waiting for people to press "end game" (if 3 press G then timer should jump to 5 seconds remaining)
  • Time wasted waiting for people to "vote" replay or end. (5 seconds should be given to make your mind up, vote replay, vote leave, no vote = leave**)

**this assumes they implement what I suggested with my first comment on this thread.

***to prevent builder's creating games and trolling by not pressing G, vote kick implemented, and defenses keep the stats of the removed builder.

@Zimmermann quote:

This is the way I see it in public games:

• Time wasted waiting people to press "warm up over" (remove)
  • Time wasted waiting for people to press "G" (builder aka game creator should be the one to initiate this)***
  • Time wasted waiting for people to press "G" between rounds (unavoidable, or allow all mana to go to game creator and only his G counts. This should be a option that the builder can toggle on or off.)***
  • Time wasted waiting for people to press "end game" (if 3 press G then timer should jump to 5 seconds remaining)
  • Time wasted waiting for people to "vote" replay or end. (5 seconds should be given to make your mind up, vote replay, vote leave, no vote = leave**)

**this assumes they implement what I suggested with my first comment on this thread.

***to prevent builder's creating games and trolling by not pressing G, vote kick implemented, and defenses keep the stats of the removed builder.

i think the Warm up could be used for "pre Planning" adding transparent defences for layout and then just build by pressing E on them

the 2nd one could fail even if the votekick is there some dont guess what is the key to Yes or No (i am one of those)

3rd - this i think need to had a option on the "lobby Creation menu"

4th - someone could be Slow and dont open his chest and lost all of his rewards. quick fix the Chest automatically opens after the animation (option in the menu) could be

5th - on Private games u can do that. literally u want no one vote than X guy being the "host" just Filter who Chooses replay and those who want to go to the tabern also... FIX THE ENDGAME BUTTONS

@super_slayan quote:

@Immortal-D quote:

Even when all players choose 'return to Tavern', it always goes back to Town for me :(

that's what its supposed to do

Tavern <> Town. I'd like to have a few more options. Tavern, town, next map, replay.

This is weird, we were just talking about this and here's the topic already started. Great points being made. Personally, I would start more public matches if the host could decide whether or not to replay (if everyone can't just decide for himself). Barring that, I think that if *anyone* hits replay, then replay. Everyone else can drop out if they want. It *should* be a only minor annoyance to get sent back to the tavern when you wanted to replay, but when you get dropped through the map or booted off the server so often, it's more of a problem. Having to close and restart the game after every map makes me stop playing public.  When you do replay, it'd be nice if the host could get all of the chest mana. Basically, I think it would streamline things if the host had more control to share building duty or not, replay or not.