Sign in to follow this  
dreamanime

No one will Survive! GOBU!

Winter is comming and with it our time is comming too! Gobu!

To all Goblins out there, now its the time to order a new high tech defender shreder just for one stick and a fishbone! Gobu. Your whole legion will benefit from this and we can finaly start our final attack!

Lets gobu show these defenders who has the best heavy metal!

1le4s3w.png

My beloved Lightning Auras will have their toughest match yet. This could be the end of a long romance if this battle does not end in victory.

@Zimmermann quote:

My beloved Lightning Auras will have their toughest match yet. This could be the end of a long romance if this battle does not end in victory.

Who knows, because... from which side does an lightning aura attacks from?! That is the question!

@dreamanime quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

Who knows, because... from which side does an lightning aura attacks from?! That is the question!

if that does work, then there are still problems to overcome. 

1 the dps is so low that it could take longer then you can tank it before dying to kill it resulting in it driving over the Lightning Aura node.

2 is it even possible to tank it with the whole seige engine being under the LA effect? this is a range issue.

3 it is not possible even with great range to effectively cover a lane with a 2 or less lightning auras when they are not placed in the lane due to DU limitations.

The most likely solution will be the simplest one. Heroic wave-Pet ability-burst from behind when the siege tank has just spawned.

But we will see, if there is a way, i will find it!

@Zimmermann quote:

@dreamanime quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

1 the dps is so low that it could take longer then you can tank it before dying to kill it resulting in it driving over the Lightning Aura node.

2 is it even possible to tank it with the whole seige engine being under the LA effect? this is a range issue.

3 it is not possible even with great range to effectively cover a lane with a 2 or less lightning auras when they are not placed in the lane due to DU limitations.

The most likely solution will be the simplest one. Heroic wave-Pet ability-burst from behind when the siege tank has just spawned.

it seems as though the best way to defeat it will be with heroes. seems like the most vulnerable spot is the goblin or perhaps something behind it.

@super_slayan quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

@dreamanime quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

it seems as though the best way to defeat it will be with heroes. seems like the most vulnerable spot is the goblin or perhaps something behind it.

The Goblin is just a distraction to fool the defenders, gobu. We add nothing to its firepower at all, its full automatical!!

@super_slayan quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

@dreamanime quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

I wonder......

what will happen if Nimbus Monk flies over Tank head & stay above it?

@SpiderDanX quote:

@super_slayan quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

@dreamanime quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

I wonder......

what will happen if Nimbus Monk flies over Tank head & stay above it?

If its anything like an ogre, it will be to dangerous to attempt that while close to the Lightning Aura node. even with stun lock after 30s it will not be dead XD then it will move forward and no more lightning aura XD

Hopefully it won't be cheesed within a hour of release.

With media sharing people spread these things so quickly, poor old ST will be a laughing stock before the week is out.

Hopefully not but I fear for the Gobu's champion 

@Fozzie quote:

With media sharing people spread these things so quickly, poor old ST will be a laughing stock before the week is out.

We need him to destroy normal towers with his mortars if he is alive for to long, so he doesn't just hard counter ground defenses (assuming ofc that he indeed does hard counter them). Anyway, looking forward to it.

@In.Session quote:

whens release date july 2017?

Not sure if you are serious or joking. If you are serious, then you have not been paying attention to last week's dev log or dev stream. Goblin Seige Tank will be released tomorrow! They hope it will be a morning release (EST), but tomorrow, 12-13-2016, either way. 

Only caveat is if Steam & PS4 servers go crazy & does not allow them to add the update.

@Fozzie quote:

Fear no more sir! we have a solution for such circunstance!

pimp-my-ride-flaps.jpg

"Dis lil bad boy will deal with dose dem cheaters".
Pimp my Siege Tank, Yeah!

Temper expectations though. They even stated on the last stream this is ONE enemy of many coming, and it probably won't shake up the game to an insane amount.

I personally expect this to slightly modify how you approach the map, but on its own won't change too too much, but when it's combined with numerous changes coming, it'll be overall a big shake up.

@Vagnar quote:

Temper expectations though. They even stated on the last stream this is ONE enemy of many coming, and it probably won't shake up the game to an insane amount.

I personally expect this to slightly modify how you approach the map, but on its own won't change too too much, but when it's combined with numerous changes coming, it'll be overall a big shake up.

You are a smart defender. The Roller is a morsel. What's next is a banquet.