Sign in to follow this  
Black Mamba

Cool 60 Coal Giveaway! [ Winner Declared! ]

Well that was a cool twist. :)

In honor of this post, im going to try and have pizza with pineapple tomorrow for dinner!

Thanks for the idea Mamba!

lol. April - u so pretty / stalker-y.

Sigh... really sorry everyone. I know I said I was gonna have pizza with pineapple and i know everyone was really looking forward to it, but it turns out, the pizza shop im loyal to doesnt do that as a topping. Apparently they dont believe in it.

(To clarify, its not that they dont believe its possible or that they dont believe in pineapple. Rather they are morally against it.)

@Dave456 quote:

lol. April - u so pretty / stalker-y.

Sigh... really sorry everyone. I know I said I was gonna have pizza with pineapple and i know everyone was really looking forward to it, but it turns out, the pizza shop im loyal to doesnt do that as a topping. Apparently they dont believe in it.

(To clarify, its not that they dont believe its possible or that they dont believe in pineapple. Rather they are morally against it.)

That's ok, pineapple doesn't belong anywhere near a pizza.

Hard luck Dave! I guess you'll have to get a plain cheese pizza and slap some pineapples on top of it yourself! squire_small.png

frogjmp -- double posting isn't allowed! :-D

Also, this ends after 2 more new participants have entered. Right now we are at 18 unique names, once it reaches 20(or more depending when I see it) I will hold the raffle using this website -- http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

I offer my first mega chicken, his name is Jakob and you can either eat him for Christmas or keep him as a friend.