Sign in to follow this  
Kambien

Dev Silence?

Is the dev stream happening tomorrow?  The dev's have gone absolutely silent... Which hasn't always lead to great things with Trendy...

It's admittedly been a bit disheartening. No strong emotions about it, but it definitely creates a disconnect between the active community here and the devs when they leave us to our own devices and arguments with minimal input and refuse to share any ****ing info about what's coming until they feel like it.

Starting to feel like there's no productive reason to be here.

We're doing a Devstream tomorrow, and we're working on putting out a Dev Log, just still writing it at the moment.  

Our schedule for streams has been posted on our Twitch page, it got adjusted a little to make up for the Holiday schedule, but we've still had a Trendy stream every Friday.  

We're constantly sharing more and more information about what we're working on with the game, so you'll just have to stay tuned for what we have in store. :)

@Elandrian quote:

We're doing a Devstream tomorrow, and we're working on putting out a Dev Log, just still writing it at the moment.  

Our schedule for streams has been posted on our Twitch page, it got adjusted a little to make up for the Holiday schedule, but we've still had a Trendy stream every Friday.  

We're constantly sharing more and more information about what we're working on with the game, so you'll just have to stay tuned for what we have in store. :)

yep you told us an awful lot in your last stream! thoroughly enjoyed watching the vod afterwards.

Someone started drinking before christmas holidays, lol.

Speaking of harpies, they're REALLY good. Tried to do a nm4 incursion with them as a test and the effectiveness they gain from actively playing as a dryad is HUGE.

@Nefhith quote:

Speaking of harpies, they're REALLY good. Tried to do a nm4 incursion with them as a test and the effectiveness they gain from actively playing as a dryad is HUGE.

Really? I've been struggling. Then again It probably has to do with me placing stuff poorly and trying Dryad only builds so far. Though, I did almost clear Bling King NM4 until a kobold ran right past my trees and blew up the inn barrier.

@Soulstiger quote:

@Nefhith quote:

Really? I've been struggling. Then again It probably has to do with me placing stuff poorly and trying Dryad only builds so far. Though, I did almost clear Bling King NM4 until a kobold ran right past my trees and blew up the inn barrier.

1x boost aura, 2-3x harpy, 5-node proton in a V-shape. That's what's worked for me so far. The proton can be modified to adjust DU use, and serenities are implied, but you can make them cover 2 lanes, so their DU use is just infimum.

If you have leftover DU (forest biome, glitterhelm caverns...), you can add a buff beam, or slime pits.

These builds aren't "dryad-only", but needing only 2-3 hero types is really cool.

I agree OP, seems like a massive silence spell on all fronts. Twitter, FB, devblogs, even the youtube hasnt had a video in three weeks. I feel like a parent has abandoned me in my time of need/boredom

@[UMF] Filthylopez quote:

I agree OP, seems like a massive silence spell on all fronts. Twitter, FB, devblogs, even the youtube hasnt had a video in three weeks. I feel like a parent has abandoned me in my time of need/boredom

HLfxYxo.jpg

@[UMF] Filthylopez quote:

over an hour of info from last friday on their twitch channel, and a dev stream coming up in 5 hours.

Sure they haven't posted much before yesterday, but the truth is out there!

latest?cb=20070529002506

I'm waiting to hear about itemization changes, as the knowledge loot is changing but no info on HOW has completely halted my playtime of this. Genuinely feels like total waste of time wading around in the dark.

Annnnd... Sorry, this is your official forum/website. Effectively telling us we're in the wrong place for info isn't totally cool lol. I stopped watching streams after burning out on setting aside that time only to have devs simply say "we can't talk about anything you want to know stay tuned!" anyway.

@Zimmermann quote:

He went there guys! he actually went there! some of us cant spend all day playing games!

You can't tell me what to do, mom!

@Javahawk quote:

5/7?

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Man, how selfish can people be.