Sign in to follow this  
Meh_Cookies

WTA Death Wish Event Item Traced

hmmmn. just to note this, the interrest on this one is propably down. also its, even if not forbidden, not common to bid for friends- you could just have set a reserve for25 (or 30) Cubes :)

@[Ger] Michili quote:

hmmmn. just to note this, the interrest on this one is propably down. also its, even if not forbidden, not common to bid for friends- you could just have set a reserve for25 (or 30) Cubes :)

true, seemed "sketchy" bidding for your friend

Uhm just for your information, yes it seems skechy that he´s bidding for his friend and he should not do it. But I know him quite good and I say that he´s a nice and friendly guy who does not hack. Also there is a 100% legit trace so this auction should not stop because of this little pity. <3

@Moonwalk quote:

Uhm just for your information, yes it seems skechy that he´s bidding for his friend and he should not do it. But I know him quite good and I say that he´s a nice and friendly guy who does not hack. Also there is a 100% legit trace so this auction should not stop because of this little pity. <3

I never called him soething like a hacker, even if its sketchy. No one thought it was illegal, its the opposite- easy to proof its leggit.

@[Ger] Michili quote:

@Moonwalk quote:

I never called him soething like a hacker, even if its sketchy. No one thought it was illegal, its the opposite- easy to proof its leggit.

I never said that you called him a hacker <3 I just said that he isn´t. <3

Cookies, I think it would be best if you could simply get your friend to make an account and bid on this, new account creation doesn't require much effort and you can simply login using your Steam account.

Either that, or you can post a screenshot of the chat between you and your friend where he made the offer.
"Friend offers" and "Private PM offers" have been used a lot in the past(at least when I was active) to get bidders to bid higher on items they may want. Therefore its best to come clean on it if there is doubt, helps in the long run.