Sign in to follow this  
johan_kid

What did you do in the latest Dungeon Defenders-session?

Hey everyone.

Here's an idea I had from another forum. Simply post the small, funny anecdotes from your lates session in DD. I'll start with my small story here:

I played around in the new event map with Atlas and Acen. Unfortuneatly I cannot spoil anything other than we had a blast with the map. Things are going to be fun this upcoming weekend!

What did you guys do in your last DD session?

Logged in switched daily got 3 boss maps, thought about doing quick campaign runs but found a decent enough chap doing Betsy, ran a fun map with him and then went looking for harb, didn't find one so as the chap selected replay I did a second Betsy with him. Finally to finish off built a NM4 harb and ran it with some pubs, seemed decent enough chaps, they G'd up quickly which is always nice. Answered a few queries in the hub then built a Bling for gloves, <s>surprisingly</s> didn't get any. Logged off

Here i just can quote fozzies statement out of another thread:

"Logged in, did daily(s), logged out...."

Thats more or less my status quo since weekssnowman2.png

I also played the latest event map:) by myself though. Don't think anyone else was around. It is going to be a fun(ny) one alright. 

I joined a map, the new one.

Asked if i could build a forest for the building guy seems to be a chill one. I was allowed and so i build with the rest 400-600 DU a forest. I upgraded every tree to the max till the end and the forest looked awesome, gobu.

After that i answered a few question in the public tavern from someone new i belive.

First, I deleted my UDK files ( only way for me to play the game without black screen freezes )

Then when I got on, I searched for NM4 lobbies so I can join and steal all the precious little drops for myself, even though I'm not even nm4 ready yet, (now I am)

Done 3 dailies

Logged off.