Sign in to follow this  
Bismark

Why would anybody prefer any other forums to DD2.com forums? Right?

Follow these steps:

1. Ponder about some DD2-related topic.

2. Google it.

3. Navigate the first link leading to dungeondefenders.com forums.

4. Realize that the topic has nothing interesting, and you should've picked a different search result.

5. Cry, sweat and bleed as you try to GO BACK to the google page.

6. Bonus points if you're doing it in a steam overlay browser, which doesn't have that nifty "right-click-back-button-to-make-your-life-easier" functionality.

In case it needs to be a bit more clear, here's what's happening to me every single time.

1. Dryad leafy buff doesn't work for me.

2. Google "dungeon defenders 2 world tree mcbufferson".

3. Get this link in a search: stupid redirect

4. It leads to a page, which redirects me to a different page.

5. When I'm done reading the topic, I press the browser back button and expect to be anywhere but on the page I was just looking at. Yet I remain on the same page, because back button gets me back to a page, which redirects me "forward" to the thing I was just reading.

@imeasytokill quote:

you could look for it in the bug forum https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/ and if the bug is not reported make your own report

And thats why i am against them closing and compiling every bug which looks similar to another topic, meh i need to post actualy a comment now for it in one of the other topics. Oh well, hopefull the search also takes comments into account?...

Nope it does not :D. So players will probably report this issue because they don't find an topic for it meh.

Well it is already reported. I mentioned it now under this topic as a comment too, cause it's initial post was closed.

https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/home/bug/245/sandstorm-warrior-and-snakes-on-a-plane-sphere-is-only-working-when-entered-as-the-very-first-sphere-in-an-empty-sphere-slot

For me the bug tracker was one big part of reducing the amount of double posts player do (i wanted it easier for player to see, not only for trendy).

Maybe if they close a posts which is similar to another (for "organizational purposes") like i read in a few of my rejected ones, then it would be really helpfull if they could fast copy past include the infos (if they are able to edit) into the original post which they keep tracking too. Ice this is a suggestion which maybe you can bring up to your bug checking guys. This would help alot for retesting bugs too, for it is easier to see where every of this issue may occur. If not a nice comment copy past into it with the additional infos would help too.

I mean if the players can't find that the topic is already included they will keep reporting it over and over, which also means you guys need to scroll through these reports over and over again too to reject them. It's for saving time on both sides.

It's not about the stupid spheres, it's about how annoying it is to get to the DD forums from the search engine because of the redirect gate, which won't let you get back to the search engine.

Yeah, and the redirect is terrible and re-redirects you multiple times :/ Don't know how many times I'll click a notification to read a thread, have it take me to the newest post, then try and scroll up, get scrolled back down, scroll up, get scrolled back down, scroll up, get scrolled back down, ect, ect.