Community Challenge: Cool Eye of Cthulu Screen Shot Challenge

I have not seen the devs start this, but maybe they have? Sorry if this is out of place. I could not find [[63962,users]] version of it and I want to submit my Screen shot for the Community Challenge before it is too late!

Here it goes:

My Screen shot is actually likened to a short comic strip (ENJOY!):

Squire & the gang are fighting Eye of Cthulu...their toughest foe to date!

GO! FIGHT! WIN!!

Eye of Cthulu begins to look hungry. But who to choose...

Hmmm....

It has set its sights on the Squire! (he is the meatiest of them all, afterall)

OOH! This one looks filling!

Moving in for the kill...

Maybe my flames will change his mind...

Alas! Despite Squire's Valiant efforts, he is just too slow for the Eye of Cthulu.

CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP!

Like Jonah of old, in the belly of the beast...

R.I.P. Squire

He was the bravest of them all! He stared down the Eye of Cthulu, but, alas, was no match for it's appetite! Perhaps this is why we see ghost knights in the Temple of the Necrotic. Ghosts of the Squire from the future! Let us always remember him and how bravely and valiantly he fought to defend and protect the Eternia Crystals!

*Note: Please disregard any and all Eye of Cthulu HP "discrepancies" ;-)

@Elandrian quote:

Use this thread, I'll refer back to it.  We'll pick out winners on our Devstream on Dec. 9th.  :)

You guys ever thought of making a sticky thread for each community challenge for people to post in, which will also stat the rules and what exactly the challenge is for people to try? Then take it down when over or something?

@mindlessdefender quote:

@Elandrian quote:

Use this thread, I'll refer back to it.  We'll pick out winners on our Devstream on Dec. 9th.  :)

You guys ever thought of making a sticky thread for each community challenge for people to post in, which will also stat the rules and what exactly the challenge is for people to try? Then take it down when over or something?

We usually at least do a sticky post for submissions, it just got lost in the kerfuffle of the Terraria Update release work that we were binging on at the time.

Here are my submissions:  Some taken with console commands some taken as I accidentally pressed the screenshot key.  If I could only choose one to submit it would the first picture uploaded, as I can't stop laughing at what happened afterwards.

1AC5D90AEAA25D804B8CE6AD20C6C19E7F087C72"No, my friend is about to get eaten, HELP!"

F06965612883C2ED3164821B070B79D891F2A5BD"The corruption will not sway her."

A4257EE865D1704A35260ED3D40E47590B77448C"A friend of Isom's told me that The Eye of Cthulhu liked to eat kittens...  I was wrong..."

37A2F64A35BAF8DC29ED3C84126B7B9BFB18713C"When fire evolves into something horrifyingly beautiful." 

01759D1DC9A69A6A6E38ABB4BA5213BC1C92499A"Those moments when you just wanna give 'that guy' a black eye."

31D516C59519D7D33E93E566E4EB17B8C2BF7755"Catchphrase!"

@Elandrian quote:

We'll pick a winner this Monday when I can get our Art Director's opinion! :D

I am sure you got busy with the update for today. Will there be a winner today or later this week? And...HAPPY SIEGE TANK DAY!!

Our Art Director actually picked THREE different winners.

Most Aesthetically Pleasing: ScorpionKing0's "The corruption will not sway her." 
F06965612883C2ED3164821B070B79D891F2A5BD

The "How Did You Get That Shot" Award: Pandynator's 2nd Shot
eye.png

The "Clever Quip/Title" Award: Zimmermann's "Don't speak with your mouth full!"
4FACB0194E65CECF321C99AF99A9C6FD2274A567

I'll be PMing winners, so check your inbox!  Congrats :D