Sign in to follow this  
Pixelmancer

[PC UI] Selecting certain autocollect filter options is kludgy / impossible

See this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3dkSIIMc_4

I'm a PC user playing with mouse and keyboard. Screen resolution is 2560 x 1440. Is there some keypress to make this easier? Even if there is, the UI should handle mouse selection flawlessly, and not hide options because they overflow out of the inventory area. Please could you look into fixing this glaring UI bug!

EDIT: I see this is probably best reported as a bug on the separate bug tracker site, which I've just done.

I didnt look at your youtube vid.. but i know the issue

as far as i know there isnt any scroll keys.. but what i find works for me is to close all bags except the one you need to edit.. and make sure its the very top of the window.. then you can access the bottom selections.. for me atleast (1920x1024)...

actually now i think about it.. i think there is a UI scale option someplace.. maybe reducing that will make it easier aswell..

Aye, thanks for the suggestion - there is a UI scale slider in the options and I'd already tried fiddling with it, but unfortunately it doesn't affect the inventory UI at all. :(

It looks from someone who's reported this on the bug tracker that it's only a problem when playing with a screen resolution that is vertically larger than 900 pixels, but it really goes without saying that things should "just work" regardless of the res you're playing in.

ahh bugger... kinda silly that the UI scaling option.. doesnt actually scale the entire UI.... 8(..

this issue might go away when the Inventory changes happen soon... so hopefuly that wont be long 8)