Sign in to follow this  
xAtlas

HUGE CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!!

@The Real Atlas quote:

December 2nd:

Winner is SupHomie.

Prize is Lava Cuffs.

Add me on steam to collect.

PS: I apologize for the late announcement. 

Thanks for the giveaway atlas and good luck to everyone else!

sorry for the late response  

Entry

One of my favourite memories in DD would be way back when I only had a level 76 squire.  I joined someone's game titled "giveaway challenge" or something, he made our group beat summit on nightmare to get one item from his tavern floor.  He said he wouldn't help us in any way, but he ended up afk'ing as a character with a cowboy monkey, which really helped :D.  It was pretty difficult, but we somehow managed it.  And that's the story of how I got my first ultimate weapon!

F07E2EDA9D8BFC2E053878BE76F2DD08D1FA4834My favorite Christmas memory is when I got my pet pug and in the present day I have taught him to do tricks! Oh I love dogs

@The Real Atlas quote:

December 4th:

Winner is MrMonkHD.

Prize is a Mana Master.

Hey, Thanks so much for the giveaway! :D

Good luck to everyone! still excited about the special christmas suprise xd

December 5th:

Winner is Kana from OrderOfParadox.

Prize is Something Blue.

o.0 I won?

Arch <3

Thanks for the great giveaway! .. and i've already got you on steam ^^ I'm in no rush to collect it (odd work hours gives me not huge online time for this week), so we can work out a time sometime soon!

Thanks again to Atlas for the awesome giveaway ^^ 

Good luck to everyone else!

-Kana-

December 7th:

Winner is Bryndomonium.

Prize is Dragon of the North armguards.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/178286983331084777/508CEE8CD77ADC02C59BD2370AF28A2C9F351126/

One of my favourite DD1 memory was back in the day when 'Retribution' was a popular weapon, I tried to farm it and get the best one possible. It is still one of my favourite weapon in the game in terms of the design and bullet (not damage unfortunately, since there are better weapons out there).

Edit: rip idk how to link images on this forum :/

@The Real Atlas quote:

December 3rd:

Winner is ThePoet424.

Prize is Blu.

- There are STILL people without stories. Without them you're not entered so... I will not remind people again.

I won yay! I just got back from a week camping trip, this is a nice welcome back present, but not as nice as reading the stories in this thread :)

Thanks Atlas for the giveaway :D

December 8th:

Winner is Sam116.

Prize is Bling! Bling! Bracers.

December 9th:

Winner is Pjtor.

Prize is Staff of the Pumpkin King.

sKGJJ.jpg

sKGWR.jpg

Hard to come up with a particular favourite moment in DD.. but I think one of mine was when ygk joined my Endless Spires run, which was failing horribly because I was clueless, to trade me the first item I ever won on the forums (an accessory of some kind).. He showed me how to use a monk properly and invited me to DDIC which was what got me into the community to begin with :)

http://i.imgur.com/NnXuLW4.jpg

My favorite dd memory is staying up all night with my 2 friends a couple of years ago doing crystalline dimension and finally defeating the old one after many attempts.

@The Real Atlas quote:

December 9th:

Winner is Richo.

Prize is Amor.

o.O My first time winning a giveaway <3

Thanks for giving your time (and precious event items) to hold a giveaway for the community!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/98348089956686445/B8398B52D9616AD67DA18F03803DBD70400A8E98/

Ah my favourite dd memory definitely has to be the first time I defeated the ancient dragon, I tried many times then finally  I managed to do it with my cousin, however I found out that I was doing it on easy mode the whole time lol.

My favorite memory is honestly....I dont know. lol.

This game has been nothing but wonderful memories to me between playing with a few good buddies here and there, endlessly chasing my fathers success around wishing I could reach his wealth and the times playing with him. Not to mention being able to look back and see how much myself and the game have both changed over the years some for better some for worse....but if I have to pin down my favorite memory to one thing...

Probably way back on PS3, running around with Infinite and Demon Tank. Two guys I'd honestly love to catch up with...