Sign in to follow this  
xAtlas

HUGE CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!!

December 1st:

Winner is Dave456.

Prize is Arm Guards of Lightning.

Add me on steam to collect.

Eo8ozat.jpg

fav xmas moment: when all my family used to get together at xmas for dinner n spendint time with each other, doesnt happen no more so kinda sad but ohwells i has friends online to spend time with instead <3 =D

Good morning!

This is Kana from Order of Paradox Twitch stream reporting in for the Atlas huge giveaway!

So first off .. the best memory of DD:

My best memory is hard.. as I have had so many awesome moments recently! So many people have so generous to helping give us things to donate away on our Stream! But the best of all of them is the Pink Princess from Moonwalk! It was such a bittersweet moment.. Moonwalk donated a complete set of Squire/Countess gear for us to give away.. and that stats on the set were better than the ones I had on my characters >.<  But still, it lead to a great night of giving items away, and everyone was happy.. it was great for everyone, and still one I talk about often!

3FD96C21C4F967774476632E1A33D6DE6617BEB4

FB2FECEF129334661FB13316425340426A065678

Happy Christmas! 

Avonlea, here. My favorite Christmas memory is : a few years ago i received a really valuable gift from someone important. A first edition of my favorite author Victor Hugo. 

D87E8D0A8AA2B4560DB6A4FCF63F1185FE166EAB

Thanks for doing this. Count me in.

My favorite Christmas memory was when I went to see my extended family and having a large Christmas with all my loved ones. 

D1990AFA07A669600F10DB45B853F466D3DA10C8

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma
My favorite DD memory was that time i won something from the Huge Christmas Giveaway!
Then went back in time to experience it again. Thanks Atlas!

thanks ashwolf for the reminder (hey this will be a good xmas memory!).

Early game DD - it was all so magical, such an exploration!! 

Beating warping core on insane on ps3 and getting a sic 'ray gun' made my friends with sic blasters jealous for my AoE.

Oooo a chance to get Amor cool. So my fav memory Must be when Otter did a tavern giveaway. He decided that if we could get a full tavern he would give away an event item. When we finally got full tavern Otter told us to split up and stand somewhere in tavern and if anyone was close to were he was in spectatormode they would win. Great fun :) Good luck everyone and happy thanks giving and christmas <3. and for some reason i cant put the picture like everyone else so im going to post the link. WW medium

@miss AWP quote:

Oooo a chance to get Amor cool ill take it. So my fav memory Must be when Otter did a tavern giveaway. He decided that if we could get a full tavern he would give away an event item. When we finally got full tavern Otter told us to split up and stand somewhere in tavern and if anyone was close to were he was in spectatormode they would win. Great fun, i sleep quite well that night :) Good luck everyone and happy thanks giving and christmas <3. and for some reason i cant put the picture like everyone else so im going to post the link. WW medium

AWP i don't even remember the last time i've seen you on forums 

welcome back :)

Happy holidays ya'll.  And thanks atlas for spreading that holiday cheer

screen

Best DD moment: well one I'm thinking of is the first time I soloed CD NMHC, after repeatedly dying on fatty just to start over again.  I also remember being super hyped when I won a nice supreme fairy and a diamond both in the same DDRNG givaway in chat one night.  

Once again happy holidays, cya all around

My favorite dd memory was  my first sky city run with my old friends.It was really funny i got my first steam saw and be happy. Thanks for giveaway

pq2zOU6.jpg

December 2nd:

Winner is SupHomie.

Prize is Lava Cuffs.

PS: I apologize for the late announcement. 

YdcOmpC.jpg

5o9GEhX.jpg

Hey,

My best memory from christmas is when i wake up on christmas morning. My family and I have a great big Christmas breakfast and we get to open lots of gifts from each other! :D

Oh and Playing dungeon defenders is something that will be played this christmas xd

Anyways good luck in the giveaway everyone! And have a merry christmas! :) <3

Heroes screen : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Petwel/screenshot/112984151345751245

Memories : Well, unfortunately, I don't have much awesome DD-related memories so I guess my best Christmas memories would be when we used to spend time all together at my father's place for Christmas and everybody had fun... Btw, this is the first ever map I did completely by myself so that's a pretty fun memory too. ^_^ (Also, sorry I suck at English...)

December 3rd:

Winner is ThePoet424.

Prize is Blu.

- There are STILL people without stories. Without them you're not entered so... I will not remind people again.

Good day guys!

lOfVcYJ.jpg

One of my favorite memories is when having looked at my stats someone decided that i'm hacker :D

I42pmM5.jpg

Thank you for the giveaway Atlas <3

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808059332

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069601282/screenshot/98347452559030824

My favorite Christmas memory was when I was 5 or 6 years old and I got a Star Wars Palpatine action figure and a small stuffed animal that was a red dog. My older brother never liked sharing his toys with me so having toys of my own was a wonderful feeling. As silly as it may sound, these toys pretty much became my best friends. 

My favorite DD memory was when me and two of my friends first got this game on Steam from a Humble Bundle. We didn’t really have any idea what we were doing so we each just picked the character that we thought looked the coolest. I picked the E.V., one friend chose the squire and used him as a dps and my other friend picked a monk (I think). We started out playing on local and felt unbeatable at level 25-30. We had no idea how to get pets, put on whatever random gear we found, and were confused when one of us accidentally learned about set bonuses. We had no idea whatsoever why his gear was glowing blue =)

Thanks for once again showing me the spirit of the DD community. Me and one of those previously mentioned friends recently started playing DD again after a break and seeing this generous spirit for your fellow players adds a new feeling to the game. Happy holidays to all!

e7538e6793.jpg

Yes I entered :3

Hard to decide on favorite DD memory, could be when i got my first ++ in lab or when I got my epic clava in akatit years ago. I just play every now and then with friends