Sign in to follow this  
xAtlas

HUGE CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!!

Nice one Atlas

I think I somewhat overspecced my build but it was fun to have an extra reason to play DD again.

My favourite Christmas memory - my daughter being born on Christmas Eve!2c3d55b435.jpg

sH0X9ve.jpg

Just cuz <3

OfeIroK.jpg

Fav memory: All of the times Awp (Sir John) has sold/accidentally dropped really valuable items and gotten REALLY mad about it ;)

Thanks so much for this amazing giveaway <3 (now i have something else besides math tests to look forward to next month)

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Ah man, my best DD memory is when I launched the game for the first time ever, clicked on the local tab, and spent ~5 hours playing on the first 2 levels as app.

My favorite dd memory was when i got an ult+ all seeing staff to then accidentally vendor it on the next game

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808660185

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808660158

Dnoeztt.jpg

Thanks for the Giveaway Atlas!

My favorite DD memory was probably when i finally bought the game.

When DD came out, I had no money. I downloaded the game on a whim from a torrent site without knowing anything about Dungeon Defenders or even seeing a trailer. I must have beaten it 4-5 times (Squire 4 life! squire_small.png). I could not played Ranked or even Open, and updates meant i had to re-download the game, and start from nothing. I really liked the game though and had fun. When the Barbarian update came out, I decided that I wouldnt play the game anymore until I could buy it legally and give money to Trendy for the game.

I eventually found a job, and got back on my feet. The day I joined Steam was the day I bought the Dungeon Defenders Collection Pack. I will never forget finally clicking Play Online instead of clicking Play Local. It was a wonderful day. :)

Screenshot

My favourite DD memory was back in the begining of the game when i used to play with friends for the first time and we had no idea how it worked(so hyped about a tower defense game :D)

146127cd7b8b4583b8a3e2b9915bda98.png

Thanks for the Giveaway Atlas!

My favorite DD memory is first buying the game. My uncle and I played split screen for hours on end with and control Emulator. We played on open not knowing that we could obtain "Op" armor easily. We farmed deeper well for hours trying to raise our levels and obtain gear. Until I decided to go find a public match, and all these people had crazy stats on towers, I asked if i could have some and they gave me some gear. After I got the gear i left the game immediately because I didn't want to give it back and I was so happy that I have obtained some good gear. (Yes I'm a thief xD) I told my uncle all about it and he wasn't proud or happy at all because he found out that when playing open there are DLC maps that give specific "OP" gear and open isn't worth anything, that Ranked is there everyone plays seriously. And that night my dreams were crushed... T.T

My Glorious Entry

My favourite DD memory has to be the time i first started playing the game on mobile 2 days after they launched the game. i had a awesome apprentice and was farming deeper well on medium since i would never dare to step foot into hard deeper well. and i go my first staff with extra projectiles and it was magical.

4fff7532ae.png

d5751db481.png

Thanks for putting this giveaway together atlas i wish everyone good luck on getting that Christmas special

Thanks for making this happen, If I win I will boost you in csgo <3

(Jk)

here is my entry, and I just want you to pay attention on the time that I got :O

I9oW07m.jpg

kEqvFRf.jpg

Good luck everyone :D

Edit: Story:

I believe my most favorite Christmas memory was a gift that has basicaly changed my live <3

One Christmas my dad gifted me the movie "Kung Fu Panda" and I was so happy. I have been in that movie 6 times in the cinema before and since then more often than I can count from that DVD. And I do believe that this was the moment where I got my Idea of my study from and what I want to work as later. So yea, I guess thats my most awesome moment :D

Okay here we go. In it to win it!

C32F11DA472CBF4F885DB73F687A7A606FC80BDF

Boom! (and his brother Bewm).

Anyway for a memory in DD:

I was playing with Slappy back in the day. I had probably 2 - 3k stats with still lacking knowledge of most of the game. He had been hosting an AFK shop the last couple of days and had therefore loot all over his tavern. Loot that to me was way higher than anything I had owned. I asked him what he wanted for one of them in the hopes that he would require less than my pity savings. He answered: "You're in the group, right? [DDFRBR] Well you see we have a group discount. Show me what you'd like to purchase". My heart rate was raising as I realised I might actually get this item that I only dreamt of moments ago.

I pointed at 2 60k glads with okay sides. He grabbed them and put them in the trade. I thought he was just teasing me. Then he confirmed the trade. "Group Discount" was all he wrote. I was completely stoked! My barb was now my new best character thanks to this guy. It was an amazing feeling.

Later when I had learned more about the game mechanics Slappy and I played DD again. In the group chat a guy stated that he only just started playing DD, joined the group, and asking if there was anyone who'd like to play with him. We sent him an invitation to Akatiti nmhc. We won and already then he was thrilled. Akatiti was a hard map for him to beat. I got a decent obsidian reward from there and I put it on to show him. He quickly begun admiring the weapon. Since I found him to be a nice guy I offered him the chance to buy it. Slappy hadn't said anything all this time. At this moment, however, he just wrote one sentence and left the game. I would remember that sentence forever. He said: "Tell him about the group discount".

Favorite Christmas memory: I woke up at 5am in the morning to go to Best Buy to wait in a line for a PS4. Ended up being 20th in line or something to get in on the Christmas Deal. Was it worth it? Who knows XD. But it was a ulti++ experience.

Thanks for Giveaway!
btw sorry for deleting and reposting but my picture failed
wwmedium.jpg

My memory of DD: When we met the DD for the first time in 2013, I played on the ps3 console, I spent hours with my 2 brothers playing and we did not pass the second map, today I play on the pc, what is, better than the console version.

I hope to be very lucky, as I have unfortunately lost the Holloween event. :(

minha memória de DD: Quando conhecemos o DD pela primeira vez em 2013, jogava no console ps3, passei horas com meus 2 irmãos jogando e não passamos do segundo mapa, hoje jogo no pc, quê é ,uito melhor quê a versão de console.

Espero ter muita sorte, pois infelismente perdi o evento de Holloween. :(

E3B2687C4770876DA81127E40E50C35C4132A7A7

877F8C436AE38B241AB5A858EB67F1AA758E77F1

Got it now I think

Screenshots:55344FD5DC28E78DC2A86BDC99B2B54A6657048E355DDFB28B9243C624F92B0647F78CCE35CC8841

Favorite DD christmas memory:

My brother picked this game up on sale off steam and I plugged in a controller and we played over christmas break, getting tanked by everything, but after the first gloriously bad day we found a good groove and managed to finish the campaign on easy, then medium then hard, and proceeded to lose on insane for the rest of our break. Fast forward 5 years and I pick up a copy for myself and it suddenly seems so much easier...

Thanks for this  insane  giveaway Atlas!

F25A33602AEC6DF9B2F06EBAE59EEBD167E8FA4D

My favorite DD memory has to be running the Temple of POLYBIUS. Great map, challenging, and filled with  everyone  reminiscing. So glad that the  CDT chose to continue the events. By far my  favorite part about the game. Good luck to all and Happy Holidays!

Nice giveaway!  Thanks a lot!

p4Oi4T0.jpg

My favorite DD memory was trying to get my first Mythical armor so I could break into nightmare.  I remember trying over and over to just survive that first wave on Endless Spires NM so I could farm the first wave chests for Mythical armor.  What a rush after finally downing that ogre and finishing wave 1.

I believe I'm a nub took the wrong screenshot....must I do it again? (can't seem to upload a picture)

My favorite Christmas memory was waking up early with my brother as a kid and running down stairs. Upon opening the presents we found nerf guns and proceeded to have a nerf war against my dad. Needless to say we lost plenty of darts and remembered to open the rest later.

So there are some really good stories in here but there's still some people who's missing it and some whose stories are... terrible. Surely there is something better you can come up with? Don't be lazy;  i already let you be lazy with the map :)

Those who still have no stories are not entered.

[[95008,users]] No.

[[60778,users]] Nice speedrun squire_small.png

@The Real Atlas quote:

So there are some really good stories in here but there's still some people who's missing it and some whose stories are... terrible. Surely there is something better you can come up with? Don't be lazy;  i already let you be lazy with the map :)

Those who still have no stories are not entered.

ziglasdk No.

Moonwalk Nice speedrun squire_small.png

Rip, I forgot that part xD, gonna do that right now :D

vqI88mg.jpg

My favorite DD memory is probably when I was first introduced to DD through mobile. I played the first few levels with friends. We got to the demon lord boss and took like 3 tries to beat it. We were all pumped to finally do that. Later finished the campaign but that was probably the best part.

Long, long time ago when mobile was active...

Ok I've failed posting this two times, so third times the charm!

0AF2C51326E65E5B16D6D1862001B0D2B821C338

F48A763EA8D4A77772E2DD84578319DDFED814B8

Ok now onto the memory:

So... It was during the dark elf hunting event. I'm the last person standing, just hiding in plain sight. 2 min to go, still hidden. 1 min to go, still hidden. 30 seconds... I go to check the map... instead of shift... I... Pressed C. 9001% miss-click. Hurts man. I lost.

screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ecfkwmpi7fda3n7/atlasga.png?dl=0

story: 

Hmm...the best christmass ive had was in 2012 i was a foreign exchange student in Texas. i was placed at an american family and they loved me like i was their son, it was really good to see christmass from another perspective. we are still in touch.

276ff669e4.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway Atlas!

My favourite dd memory is probably when I attempted to run the campaign with a friend using a barb and a tower jester (before party poppers and jack in boxes were added) from level 1; it was hilarious because my friend was extremely unlucky and managed to get an ogre in the 2nd wave of the deeper well (hardest map), which he somehow kited as I killed the other mobs xD

Never to late to post. 

So many good DD memories, hard to pick a favourite one. From beating CD for the first time, to making sure the whole team loses the Palantir map. At first I played the whole DD experience alone before I even discovered the  community that came with it. I'm glad that the CDT still puts there spare time into improving the game with new content in the game that I love and Trendy ditched. To another great year and ofc happy hollidays!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809164137

One of my favorite DD memories was during a fresh run through on the campaign with my nephew using only traps and auras. We both died almost instantly on the first boss and waited to see whose health would last longer, the boss or the electric aura. Thankfully he stayed inside the aura (although not on any traps) and after several minutes died.