Sign in to follow this  
xAtlas

HUGE CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!!

Howdy Defenders! - No Acen, don't read anything into this :)

December 1st is coming and the countdown to Christmas is about to begin!
- "Surely this means it's time for presents for us all?"
- "Nope. You will have to work for it and be one of the lucky ones to be chosen by RNG"
- "Wait a minute... You're saying we have to work for it AND be at the mercy of Almighty RNG?! :O"
- "Yes."

latest?cb=20150214171642

So yeah...

- "So what do we have to do to participate?"
I'm glad you asked!

In order to participate you have to run the Winter Wonderland OR Silent Night on Medium. Yes, it's gonna be a tough one.
You can run with friends or solo. It's all up to you.
You need to keep the small coal you get though. 
- "Why?". 
Because you will be trading that small coal to me for the prize you'll be winning (if you're lucky enough to win).
After running this, you'll be posting a screenshot of you doing it. (I only need to see the Hero Tab)

And at last, you will be sharing your favorite Christmas or DD memory. Don't be afraid to share. It's a safe place :)

Summary:

- Run WW or SN on Medium
- Trade me the small coal if you win
- I will draw one winner a day starting December 1st to December 25th
- You can only win once

There will be given away 1 prize EACH DAY! 
The item of the day and the winner will be decided by RNG, so there's no order in what's being given away, when*.

*Except for the Christmas Special which will be given away on the 25th.

The prizes are as followed:

1 Aladdin's Wish - Won By Wdaled
2 Amor - Won By - Richo
3 Arm Guard of Lightnings - Won By Dave456
4 Arm Guard of Love - Won By Firestarshadow
5 Arm Guard of Radiation
6 Bling! Bling! Bracers - Won By Sam116
7 Blu - Won By ThePoet424
8 Captain Djinn's Hat
9 Captain Isom
10 Care Bear
11 CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! :)
12 Dragon of the North - Won By Bryndomonium
13 Dwarven Miners Mask - Won By Tredge
14 Face of RNG - Won By Aguleb17
15 Fearsome Trainer Mask
16 Glacier's Demise (x2) - Won By Silentmayu
17 Lava Cuffs - Won by SupHomie
18 Magicite - Won By Kiwiblender14
19 Mana Master - Won By MrMonkHD
20 Mr Skelly - Won By Arcama89
21 Old One's Stache - Won By Timpo24BaconRulez
22 RainMaker - Won By Asswolf
23 Rockshatter - Won By Inferno.0B
24 Something Blue - Won By Kana (OrderOfParadox)
25 Staff of the Pumpkin King - Won By Pjtor

Please only post once so there's some order in the thread and I can count the entries easier.

Merry Christmas and remember, BOON NECA!!

Edited by xAtlas

The post has now been updated with the giveaway.

The people who posted already (the ones above me) are excluded, so there's a bigger chance for the rest of you :)

Good luck guys!

@The Real Atlas quote:

Merry Christmas and remember, BOON NECA!!

Merry Christmas and Boon Neca!!

Awesome Giveaway!!  Cant wait to see what the Christmas Special is!! 

Posting the thread in chat to ban anyone who posted.

Figures a swede would do that.

:>

My Screen Shot (On Steam)

Victory Screen: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808059364

Small Coal Name: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808059332

My favortie moment/mermory of the holiday is being able to relax and spend time with family. Also taking fun trips during the holiday.

Thank you atlas for host this awesome giveaway. You are an awesome person for doing this and I hope that you have an awesome Christmas or what ever you celebrate during this time of the year!! :D

my favorite DD memory was when i joined a random nmhc lobby as a noob with a lv 30 mage and getting boosted like 30 lvs, i had no idea how to play the game back then and i just remember being so pumped.

96F09A11633AE6AC1EE55BB08424C96F0ADA34A7 (1798×1012)

Story: When I got my GTX 750 Ti and I could play games at above 30 FPS.

Screenshot: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/178285712653592351/900494FA929AE3EFF3527F40590E9932FC364E60/

My favorite DD memory was when I joined my first nightmare survival and found a piece of supreme armor.

http://imgur.com/a/SnlCJ

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808652441 (Forum is not letting me make image links now)

Doing this reminded me of a time I was bored and decided to try Etherian Holiday Extravaganza NMHC. It took me a few tries. On the second one a random joined and he was friendly. We figured it out together. I'll always remember you, random person.

Thank you very much for this super cool giveaway Atlas!

Insane items in the gift list!

My contribution:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808185390

My favorite christmas memory:

My first drum kit 15 years ago, that was the day all my neighbors hated me, and rejoiced when I moved away!

My favorite DD memory: 

Figuring out a build for Winter Wonderland with a good friend on a christmas morning

Asswolf

Would be a waste of time getting only 1 small coal, i hope runs with afk-s are accepted.
4yEVKTN.jpg

Favorite dd memory: When after countless failed attempts we killed Old One for the first time with my friend Ivo Ferro. (might sound crazy but we never tried it non-HC)

Even if its a bit of time to go- merry Christmas and Congradulations to your 1000(+)th post(s)!

hB0XLCz.png

2 Years ago we all celebrated Christmas, together with my nephews (they are like 7 Years old now, back then they was like 5). It was wonderfull to see the look on their faces if my vater (their Grandpa) came into the room, dressed like santa Claus and with a package full of presents.

Well, my favorite DD memory... ough. thats hard. i really cant tell, there are too many. Know what? I will tell you my worst memory as addition to my best Christmas memory.In a friendly way, since i could propably take a random moment out of hundreds with raging mates and so on. So there we go!:

Well, I got ~3k hours at the moment in Dungeon Defenders. Back in the far, FAAAR past, when i got like 30 hours, i solved that i played on open. I farmed my equip, leveled up my chars (without mods, i was never the one who liked to ruin games with hacks or modded gear ^.^)

Ok. My whole world broke down. Even thought about quitting the game. And... thats it. Propably the worst memory. 

-> Michili, thanks for the Giveaway btw.

@wdaled quote:

Very confused about this, do we post a small coal shot only once and he keeps drawing from everyone entered? Or do we have to farm a small coal every day? Once you win once are you out of the running or do you have to farm another small coal? I will edit my post to include what is needed when I figure out what it is.

1 coal.  Enter once.  Win once.

@The Real Atlas quote:

The post has now been updated with the giveaway.

The people who posted already (the ones above me) are excluded, so there's a bigger chance for the rest of you :)

Good luck guys!

That's evil Atlas. Give me a chance to win ^^