Sign in to follow this  
Harley Quinn

are you planning to fix the bugs in the new map incrusion

If it's an actual bug we'll look into it and arrange for it to be addressed, but always check your own connection first.

@Dani quote:

If it's an actual bug we're look into it and arrange for it to be addressed, but always check your own connection first.

There has been a lot of disconnects in the last few days, and its server side going by the amount of complaints. I have experienced quite a few disconnects myself when normally it never happens. Its at least server side in my personal experience as nothing else loses connection.

@Zimmermann quote:

@Dani quote:

If it's an actual bug we're look into it and arrange for it to be addressed, but always check your own connection first.

There has been a lot of disconnects in the last few days, and its server side going by the amount of complaints. I have experienced quite a few disconnects myself when normally it never happens. Its at least server side in my personal experience as nothing else loses connection.

This is very true. Ever since the Terraria update, the servers have been kinda crap. I sometimes can't connect to the US server and have to switch and and then later i won't be able to connect to that server and switch it back. I've also been kicked out of multiple games throughout the past few weeks. It seems to be a problem with the servers not the individual's connection. I posted a topic on this a couple days back and many others responded with the same problems.