Change victory chest loot to the hero who opens it

Currently, the loot you get from the victory chest is from the hero you finished the map with, not the one that opens the chest. This creates a bunch of annoying problems in many of the incursion maps, for instance:

- Maps which you need to kill a boss for that you really want a DPS out for, i.e Demon's Lair. It's really difficult to bring that guy down just with towers due to his position. I have a DPS Huntress and DPS EV2 that I use for instance, but want to get the 750 medallion for my Monk. Right now the only option I have is to play EV2 until the boss is <1 mil health, and then quickly switch to monk before his health hits 0. With other players who can bring him down very quickly, this can be difficult to do.

- Power Surge, where your defences are only up for a limited time, requiring you to permanently play a builder, unless you have a bunch of friends doing it for you, but if you don't, or you're the builder of your friends, then you're kinda screwed. Same reason as above, you're forced into a specific kind of builder that you want to complete the map, but have to quickly change at the end of the map before the last enemy goes down or you get the wrong loot.

- Maps which encourage a lot of movespeed. In maps like Kobold Bling King, Unholy Catacombs and Bastille, fast movement is really encouraged to make them all easier and nicer to play. EV2 has a good base movespeed and so I'd like to use her for these maps, but again, same problem. If I don't want to get EV2 loot, I have to switch hero right before the map ends otherwise I get EV2 loot. In maps like Kobold Bling King with other players especially, it can be really hard to remember to switch back, because you can't easily keep track of the gold collected so far (please list it on the UI somewhere!).

The only "ok-ish" solution to these problems is to create a builder and DPS of every hero you have unlocked, and then just play the DPS version of the hero you want loot for. The limited character slots make this incredibly annoying to do though, as you don't nearly have enough unless you buy a bunch. I'd have to actually go and delete current heroes in order to level up another one for a temporary period to collect loot, then delete and level up another one again. Waaaay too clunky and time-consuming.

So, please just change the victory chests to calculate and drop loot by the hero that *opens* them, not the hero in the victory screen. All of the above problems are solved, and nothing changes for the people who play and open the chest with the same hero.

Also in addition to that, let us quick-swap heroes at the end of the map. I really can't think why it's disabled. It's the end of the map, there's nothing left to do besides pick up loot and leave. You can swap heroes through the usual UI so it's purely a restriction on quick-swapping for whatever reason.

Quick swapping after completing the map was causing weird things to happen. Not sure if this is just a temp fix, or what, though.

@Soulstiger quote:

Quick swapping after completing the map was causing weird things to happen. Not sure if this is just a temp fix, or what, though.

Ah ok, didn't know it was a workaround. Hope that gets fixed.