Sign in to follow this  
Ultii

My item box after going ham on embermount today

ShOKBKy.jpg

These are all ultimate and so are the ones on my next page. Just to add something useful to this post, this shows that ember has a tendency to spawn high stat/high quality items.

@wdaled quote:

Right on, anything strong?

An ult with 110k damage, 300 hero damage stat, but unfortunately no extra proj speed. Farming more now

Nice! The one i've been using is 101 or 102k ult, not sure how high they even really go, but I'm guessing around double the poison that a bloodshot hits, since my good ult bloodshot was right around 50k too

For the weapon quality ember weapons seem to be able to spawn high quality. Some weapons tend to spawn better then others. The ++ crescent and sceptre are definitely within reach if you can farm the campaign with 2 alts (or 3 if you are that good), sword and ember flame seem to be trickier.

I would say 120k is already as top tier as you will most likely get, unless you believe hard enough to roll a 140k one.

@Kirbykiller quote:

For the weapon quality ember weapons seem to be able to spawn high quality. Some weapons tend to spawn better then others. The ++ crescent and sceptre are definitely within reach if you can farm the campaign with 2 alts (or 3 if you are that good), sword and ember flame seem to be trickier.

I would say 120k is already as top tier as you will most likely get, unless you believe hard enough to roll a 140k one.

I farmed a ton of ember staves and got no ++s and only a single +. Averaging 3 per run, 3 emulators and a DPS jester.

@Ultii quote:I farmed a ton of ember staves and got no ++s and only a single +. Averaging 3 per run, 3 emulators and a DPS jester.

lol

@Kirbykiller quote:

Care to share the build? I'm still looking for a good build that can reliably carry 3 alts.

I am trying out different community builds. I have a very large screen so my DPS jester screen is large enough to see. I have to upgrade over the first few waves with an upgrader, and once the community builds that people have created are upgraded, depending on the build all you will really have to do is maybe kill some Harbingers. On the second to last wave get healing auras on the bridge and if you dont mind getting a monk weapon on one of your emus, use hero boost with a monk on one. Use DPS jester or if you think you are good enough to hit the Phoenix when it dives, use DPS barb. Get full resistances and a high Hero Damage stat.

B2cr6mx.jpg

This is my jester, but the boss can still be killed without 7k hero damage or ultra high-tier weapons.

Its not the way to the boss, it is the bosswave that is the problem. The incredibly stong phoenix in combination with the incredible ogre pressure during the bosswave (especially when you try to carry 3 alts, those ogres never stop coming and they keep coming).

Would love to see these builds myself. Coz the once I tried don't work quite as good as what I have come up with now.
And while with my current build +1 or +2 AFKS is fine and manageable, I get steamrolled if I'm playing with +3 AFKs.

@Black Mamba quote:

Would love to see these builds myself. Coz the once I tried don't work quite as good as what I have come up with now.
And while with my current build +1 or +2 AFKS is fine and manageable, I get steamrolled if I'm playing with +3 AFKs.

I use various community builds, trying to find one that is reliable. If you get unlucky, it doesnt work. One out of every 5ish runs fails generally. I bring:

1) DPS jester that I posted above, active fighting phoenix

2) Brother's apprentice with 58k desert staff, trans-sup-ult mix armor, prop cat, active fighting phoenix

3) Apprentice emulator, afk

4) Either emulator boost monk (if you want it to go more reliably) or emulator apprentice if you think you have it down, afk

The way I play for the bosswave is to kill the phoenix as fast as possible because you only have a limited time before the Harbingers and Ogres knock down your defenses. I use Gas Traps to give me more time to kill the boss on bosswave

@Black Mamba quote:

Oh wait, does your brother play as well during the Boss wave? Or just 3 actual AFKs?

Yes he does. Solo'ing the boss with 3 completely afks is almost impossible.

Yea, that's why I asked about the build coz +3 AFK is nearly impossible.
Too bad my brother isn't interested in anything about gaming. monk_small.png
Oh well... Guess I'll just farm one or two Staffs per run.

I managed to carry 3 dead alts for the first time yesterday, bossfight was as long as the rest of the map (no cheese with the suiciding bird). I'll probably share the setup later.

@Black Mamba quote:

Is it a setup that favours low stat scrubs like me? Adept.png squire_small.png

BTW Ultii, if you got any 330/340^+ Staff(AB2 + Proj Speed) in there lemme know, should be non-upgraded though!

i think I have a few 330-340^ staffs with ab2 and proj speed unupgraded.