Sign in to follow this  
Zimmermann

Anyone constantly getting disconnected today?

I appear to be getting continuously disconnected today, from random error messages popping up, to simple "lost connection" messages, even in towns its happening more often with the usual "host has left the game" or something.

its all happened while playing and gearing my new Gunwitch. I am sure its just bad luck, but I have to say its crossed my mind.

PS4 was having a lot of issues recently. Playverse did a maintenance though amd it seems to be better currently, but if not I'll probably rant about it soon lol.

yesterday i cant enter the public tavern, after a few seconds i always get the message "disconnected from playstation network" and im back on title screen (other games works totally fine). from title screen i can enter the private tavern, but from private tavern i also cant enter public tavern...

I have disconnected from the game about eight times yesterday on PC. I decide to use my sister account on the PS4 oh and guess what happen. I could not join haha. To add the price for the packs on the PS4 is absurd. I'm glad I don't have a PS4 account lol.