Sign in to follow this  
thegreekman2

Rolling defense and hero stats.

Hey all,

I'm from a while back and way back when items used to roll hero stats and tower stats so finding that amazing piece of loot was much harder. So when it was changed to roll defense stats/hero stats only I was obviously pretty happy. Farmed a lot, once the game got stale for me I left for about half a year. And I'm really happy I did. I've come back and fallen in love with the game again. I've spent a lot of hours recently and have farmed a lot, so it's surprising that while I'm trying to gear my abyss lord I'm getting defense power and for ex hero dmg. It happens sometimes on other chars, but 95% of the time is my abyss lord. Is this on purpose?  Everytime I get a good medallion it has hero damage.

Any ideas? Pretty sure this isn't right.

Good to back. Emoji_AbyssLord.png

Edit : added picture evidence - this is the only one I haven't sold/fused
37qXe

http://imgur.com/a/37qXe

Series EV2 and Abyss Lord loot rolls with hybrid stats of defense power with ability power and hero damage with defense power.

The purpose of the defense power and hero damage stats is for Series EV2 Weapon Manufacturer defense.

The purpose of defense power with ability power is for The Abyss Lord active builder playstyle. 

Those stats that roll on Series EV2 and Abyss Lord gear is intentional. The only thing that is not intentional is their passives. You will find a tower passive on a DPS gear or hero passive on a builder gear.

Welcome Back!

Ah. Pretty frustrating, considering Trendy has encouraged creating separate characters for everything up until this point.. Emoji_Goblin.png Guess I'll just pray the next medallion gives me the 10% archer damage and def dmg/crit.
Also, A dps EV2 can pickup a builder EV2's manufacturer weapon, so what exactly is the point here? Like I said Trendy has encouraged separate builders/dps, so why change now?

A hybrid EV2 would be a crappy builder and a crappy dps. 

And like you said, I find builder passives on dps weapon and vice versa. This has to be wrong. 

Thanks for the help.

@Hugiherahta quote:

Series EV2 and Abyss Lord loot rolls with hybrid stats of defense power with ability power and hero damage with defense power.

The purpose of the defense power and hero damage stats is for Series EV2 Weapon Manufacturer defense.

The purpose of defense power with ability power is for The Abyss Lord active builder playstyle. 

Those stats that roll on Series EV2 and Abyss Lord gear is intentional.

Welcome Back!