Sign in to follow this  
dandin3

pets .. all you need to know abut them.. help!!

so guys. i [and i belive aloot of other defenders] need help

we all want to know what betsy pet that cost 10.000 defender medal [like a new chercter OMG] do. and if it worth it

also we all want to know what the eggs that cost 7.500 do. and waht pets they grant. and if its worth it.

we also want to know what egg give you that pet with the 100% dps [howl spirit from ypu foe] 

and so go on. 

i know there is a wiki  . but it not anser all the question. 

so pliz if u have a good informtion or even photo abut this question or good infomtion abut pets. pliz post here..

i hope DD2 menger and devloper will use that and other thret like this to make a good and easy guide in game to help as out. 

:D

@dandin3 quote:

1.we all want to know what betsy pet that cost 10.000 defender medal [like a new chercter OMG] do. and if it worth it

2.also we all want to know what the eggs that cost 7.500 do. and waht pets they grant. and if its worth it.

3.we also want to know what egg give you that pet with the 100% dps [howl spirit from ypu foe] 

and so go on. 

i know there is a wiki  . but it not anser all the question. 

so pliz if u have a good informtion or even photo abut this question or good infomtion abut pets. pliz post here..

i hope DD2 menger and devloper will use that and other thret like this to make a good and easy guide in game to help as out. 

:D

1.Nope,not worth.
Betsy is just same pet as any other random pet,but it change outfit each time you evolve it.
It also have 1 unique skill if you'll get fire element on it,but it's pretty useless.
2.Now i feel only dragolich pet for 7.5 Medals pretty usefull even after nerf.
1min cooldown skill,reduce resistance of enemies -100% for 5seconds.
3.Guess you're talkin' about dragolich.

The best pets in the game in my opinion are:

For Ability Power users:

• Dragolitch, simply because his ability debuffs rather then buffs based on your hero stats as all Pets currently scale from Hero damage not ability power. 100% increase to all damage taken for 5s with a 60s cooldown. - Obtained with 7.5k medals from the vendor

For Hero damage users:

• Sandstorm for the highest burst with the shortest cooldown. 110% for 7s bonus hero damage and 30s cooldown. Obtained by finding a earth damage pet and rerolling "pet ability" until you get it.
  • Poisonous Tips for the highest burst in game but a longer cooldown. 130% for 8s bonus hero damage and 45s cooldown. Obtained by finding a earth damage pet and rerolling "pet ability" until you get it.

For players who want to buff their defenses:

• Dragolitch as it increases all damage taken as already mentioned. Obtained with 7.5k medals from the vendor

Again, these pets all scale off your damage, so if you suck they suck.  There might be some other powerful options out there for builds that I do not play, but this just my 2 pence on the subject.

Autumeow's Cyclone gives 185% bonus earth damage and 50% movement speed boost for 6 seconds with a 60s cooldown. Similar to Sandstorm but different values. I thought these were just reskins but I haven't heard of another skill with the same stats exactly.

@Vagnar quote:

Autumeow's Cyclone gives 185% bonus earth damage and 50% movement speed boost for 6 seconds with a 60s cooldown. Similar to Sandstorm but different values. I thought these were just reskins but I haven't heard of another skill with the same stats exactly.

Is that a pet that you have to buy with £££?

I dont' know if you can get him, but Madwick is a beast of a pet. He fires a thingy that deals 2500% of your hero damage, and heals you 3% of that damage, which translates in a 500k nuke to a single target and instant healing. Love it with my flamethrower squire.

I don't really recommend dracolich anymore, because it got nerfed to the point of it being almost useless (yes, the debuff is good, but you have to be at butt-sniffing distance from the enemy).

[[150185,users]] Yeah it's one of the gem gato pets. It cycles seasonal leave colors and stuff and is adorable so I grabbed one ages ago. Noticed it had this ability the other night when I was thinking about putting it on Dryad.

@Rose quote:

@dandin3 quote:

1.we all want to know what betsy pet that cost 10.000 defender medal [like a new chercter OMG] do. and if it worth it

1.Nope,not worth.
Betsy is just same pet as any other random pet,but it change outfit each time you evolve it.
It also have 1 unique skill if you'll get fire element on it,but it's pretty useless.

I do have to agree that Itsy Betsy is not really worth it, and another Dracho + pet boosters is a better buy.

However, she does get the "Lil Betsy Projectile" that is unique to her, and it spawns with any damage type (mine has water which is a bit weird). It does similar damage to other attack direct attacks with same cooldown, but it has the added bonus of reducing the enemy DPS by 50% for 8 seconds. So I like it more than any other direct attack pet ability, but still much less than dracho or sandstorm or poison tips.

For a full list of pet abilities, there is a post here with it:

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/140787/pet-abilities-post-patch-the-list

tnx for all the reply., very helpful, 

just want to know what egg give what pet?

so inn another word no pets is worth 10k medal . and for 7500 medal u can get "ok" buff 

so dd2 devloper must to reduse the cost of this pets. as the new hero cost abut the same. 

@dandin3 quote:

tnx for all the reply., very helpful, 

just want to know what egg give what pet?

so inn another word no pets is worth 10k medal . and for 7500 medal u can get "ok" buff 

so dd2 devloper must to reduse the cost of this pets. as the new hero cost abut the same. 

The 10k pet is a waste, the 7.5k pets are fine, but for veteran players who have all the heroes.

All the 7.5k pets have some cool unique abilites, and a pet like Dragolitch can be combined with another pet by "quick switching" to another hero directly after using it, this can give you the effects of two pets for at least 3 seconds, which is a big increase in damage.

But really you can play "end game" with just the basic pets that you hatch from eggs you find, if you reroll for good abilities like Sandstorm and Poison tips.

@Vagnar quote:

Zimmermann Yeah it's one of the gem gato pets. It cycles seasonal leave colors and stuff and is adorable so I grabbed one ages ago. Noticed it had this ability the other night when I was thinking about putting it on Dryad.

Wait....the leaves change with the season? I got automeow a couple months ago. Maybe I should check it out again! :-)

A couple other better options (good, better, best), but not the best like Zimmermann stated are:

Gato fireworks-fires 3 FIREWORKS dealing 915% magic HD EACH! That is 2745% HERO DMG! Let's say you have a 25k HD hero. 25,000x 27.45 = ~692,000 INSTANT DMG! - This can roll on any cat pet without element attack. These fireworks shoot straight forward.

G4-T0 gato pet (obtained by buying it with 600 gems while hatching a gato egg.

Need to reroll Pet ability until you get.....Radial Blast: Fires 8 plasma projectiles dealing 265% magical HD each. That is 2120% hero Dmg! Let's take 25k hero Dmg  again x21.20 ~530,000 instant Dmg! These will kind of Curve to the side and arch before hitting their target. 

Just add Monk Serenity Aura with Empowering Calm Sphere for some added pet Dmg or even have a monk friend heroic wave boost you for added Dmg. Or....BOTH! :-)

*edit*

If you are using tanks DPS heroes, then reflect shields from pet abilities are really useful!

There are 4 different reflect shields:

Fire

Electric/Storm/shock

Earth/poison

Water (get this one from the Left Narwhagon Egg, purchasable with 7,500 Defender Medals sold by the Treasure Pirate).

Each give you a shield that reflects Dmg your hero takes.

Water = ??? (I don't own Narwhagon yet.)

Fire = Lasts 6s reflecting 1500% Dmg 

Earth/Poison = Lasts 7s reflecting 1750% Dmg

Storm = Lasts 7s reflecting 2000% Dmg

Right before an Ogre butt stomps ya or another Major Enemy about to hit you, use reflect shield & they end up hurting themselves! Lol