Sign in to follow this  
Ultii

Idea for CDT update 3

I'm truly worried to see reactions claiming drops has NOT been changed. The RNG and categorization of qualities has been massively changed to my experience. I can't remember if those changes were introduced with the first CDT update [v8.1] or if those changes were already introduced with Trendy's last update [v8.0] to hand over the development process to the community. However, I can ensure you that patch 7.5 had qualitative way better drops than current version. I was used to find very good transcendent pieces, capping with all sides (less often but still frequent double-capping) while playing survivals.

Nowadays running a survival, you will not find these pieces with 270+ upgrades. You are very lucky to find a high stat myth/trans armor piece while it also has quite a lot of upgrades. Either stats are very low while upgrades are passing 240/280 or you get pieces with high stats but just 120-150 upgrades. Complete different situation compared to previous survival drops. This also impacts supreme and ultimate armor, I never had so many low upgrade supreme (180-200^) and ultimate (200-220^) pieces than recently.

I told you guys always that survival was a great source for high quality armor... nowadays I would be a fool trying to tell you this. Survival drops have received a giant change. I'm going a step further... campaign rewards are also worse than before to my believe and also Lab runners were telling me that rewards has been changed. I mentioned it several times at several threads that the RNG has been changed. Sadly a majority is/was focusing that much on quality tags than actual stats that they were blind for these changes.

That's what I'm saying. Quality has certainly taken a massive hit. Thanks for confirming that.

About campaign rewards, other than Ember Accs and Ember Crescent rolling horribly I can't pinpoint whether that has also been affected by the RNG change or not since I can't remember that due to a long absence.