Sign in to follow this  
oliwaltony

ANOTHER LOTTERY GUYS, LOADS OF PRIZES AM I CRAZY OR WHUUUUT?! :D

I'm going trough all the post as we speak and updating the list, I ignored some of the post requesting for a 6th+ number(s) as I checked the hour of the post and it hadn't been 72 hours since I launched the lottery. It's been since 2h08 minutes actually, so any people requesting for more number will be taken if you posted after 00h. But 6th+ numbers posted before that won't be taken, I apologize for my part in this, as I didn't posted the exact hour it was going to end. Hope you guys will forgive me. Love you guys, you're awesomes!!

@oliwaltony quote:

I'm going trough all the post as we speak and updating the list, I ignored some of the post requesting for a 6th+ number(s) as I checked the hour of the post and it hadn't been 72 hours since I launched the lottery. It's been since 2h08 minutes actually, so any people requesting for more number will be taken if you posted after 00h. But 6th+ numbers posted before that won't be taken, I apologize for my part in this, as I didn't posted the exact hour it was going to end. Hope you guys will forgive me. Love you guys, you're awesomes!!

Loving your work you super hard worker you

#280 please

rip i guess i misunderstood your grids i though that you filled in the number when it was taken not that the numbers that were blank were taken.... i guess ill just give up too much work and im in a airport.