Buried bastille 1020 ipwr!!

Ipwr requirements are like Power Levels in Dragonball Z and Super. Its super ridiculous.

Anyways, my personal belief is that the Ipwr is justified since you can't honestly expect to solo that map unless you're one of the best players in the entire game or exploiting overpowered nonsense like that PoisonDartTower. The Ipwr requirement is high so you know that you'll most likely need teammates to assist and you really do need them assuming you're not a cheap player.

@Random Asian quote:

Ipwr requirements are like Power Levels in Dragonball Z and Super. Its super ridiculous.

Anyways, my personal belief is that the Ipwr is justified since you can't honestly expect to solo that map unless you're one of the best players in the entire game or exploiting overpowered nonsense like that PoisonDartTower. The Ipwr requirement is high so you know that you'll most likely need teammates to assist and you really do need them assuming you're not a cheap player.

Its straight forward to solo as their is no build timer. Sure some of the routes the monsters take is annoying...  I would actually say its harder in a group, because people don't repair/upgrade/think as they are used to PDT and new hero AFK builds.

I only ever do it with original 4 builders and dps (no pdt).

@Rose quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

@Random Asian

Here is my build for Berried Bastille  

Hey Zimmer...how it feels now with frost?:) Did they fixed constant freeze?

yes. Frosties are weaker against ogres 90% of the time (no perma freeze) but they will always slow Ogres. During the bug period, sometimes if they did not perma freeze Ogres, they could sometimes do nothing... meaning a full speed Ogre could smash through your blockade very fast, so now at least you have time to kill the ogre if your defenses are not enough to kill it. 

Overall Frosties are far better as you are guaranteed Frosty Power buff and slows. 

@Zimmermann quote:

yes. Frosties are weaker against ogres 90% of the time (no perma freeze) but they will always slow Ogres. During the bug period, sometimes if they did not perma freeze Ogres, they could sometimes do nothing... meaning a full speed Ogre could smash through your blockade very fast, so now at least you have time to kill the ogre if your defenses are not enough to kill it. 

Overall Frosties are far better as you are guaranteed Frosty Power buff and slows. 

So afk onslaught will work bit worse :(
Not even sure now if i should use it since i don't use ground build :D