Sign in to follow this  
Corbex

16 Slot Bags

When I first started dd2 the bags I bought were all 16 slot bags. Will we be able to upgrade these to premium or when the update comes out will these be equal to premium bags? Thanks!!

@Joghurt Dipper quote:

@Tiamata quote:

They become equal to premium bags. Congrats.

I don't think so.
Any evidence?

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/141519/bags-and-size?page=2

I made another thread about that, but only got a hard to understand reply from the devs (I'd like them to be a bit more specific) and a bunch of condescending people arsing around.

@Nefhith quote:

@Joghurt Dipper quote:

@Tiamata quote:

I don't think so.
Any evidence?

I made another thread about that, but only got a hard to understand reply from the devs (I'd like them to be a bit more specific) and a bunch of condescending people arsing around.

Wow... Hope we get our gems back if that is the case.  

@Kambien quote:

@Nefhith quote:

@Joghurt Dipper quote:

@Tiamata quote:

I don't think so.
Any evidence?

Our current inventory revamp design does not have the concept of a premium bag. All bags will be the same. We felt this will be a big QOL improvement for all of our players. Furthermore, bags will be of size 64 slots, and all returning players will be converted to the new system with the same or more slots (rounded to the nearest 64) As an example, this means a player who previously had 9x16 size bags (144 slots) will now have 3x64 bags (192 slots). These new inventory bags will also include smart sorting, renaming, changing iconography, locking, and a comprehensive auto collection tool on a per bag level.

@Javahawk quote:

@Kambien quote:

@Nefhith quote:

@Joghurt Dipper quote:

@Tiamata quote:

I don't think so.
Any evidence?

Our current inventory revamp design does not have the concept of a premium bag. All bags will be the same. We felt this will be a big QOL improvement for all of our players. Furthermore, bags will be of size 64 slots, and all returning players will be converted to the new system with the same or more slots (rounded to the nearest 64) As an example, this means a player who previously had 9x16 size bags (144 slots) will now have 3x64 bags (192 slots). These new inventory bags will also include smart sorting, renaming, changing iconography, locking, and a comprehensive auto collection tool on a per bag level.

have I told you lately that I love you?

@stuffymonster quote:

@Javahawk quote:

@Kambien quote:

@Nefhith quote:

@Joghurt Dipper quote:

@Tiamata quote:

I don't think so.
Any evidence?

have I told you lately that I love you?

As my wife says, you can never say it enough. 

... Speaking of which, its time for my mid day text...

@djpatje quote:

so will we get a diamonds back for the bags we purchased and the steam bags ?    cause  ....

No, why would you? You're either going to be getting free slots, or have the exact same number. Why would you get a refund for losing nothing?

@Ambiguous quote:

@djpatje quote:

so will we get a diamonds back for the bags we purchased and the steam bags ?    cause  ....

No, why would you? You're either going to be getting free slots, or have the exact same number. Why would you get a refund for losing nothing?

People feel the need for compensation when others get something for free that initially had a cost. From what ive read all space will be rounded up (so get the smallest bag over a 64 multiple cuttoff now and it will be a 64 slot after). It's easy to understand but I have maxed bag space and couldnt care less... Just consider extra costs as support for the game and have fun. Just my 2 cents.

@Ambiguous quote:

@djpatje quote:

the inventory pack is advertised as an additional 4 premium bags, with the update 4 32 slot bags are now going to be 2 64 slot bags. While they are keeping the same number of slots they have cut the number of bags advertised in half.