What should I spend my souls on?

I got 210 and I'm just wanting to know what I should get I want to get the gunwitch and ev ones but are they even good? Plus is any of the other ones good.

Gunwitch gun is good in actual practice. Underwhelming on Dummies. Has roughly the DPS of shotguns but from much further away and can pierce/ricochet.

I grabbed one with Witch Mark and Crit Chance, but rolled Ability Power. Buffed me overall but small dip in autofire DPS.

@mindlessdefender quote:

ev2 just needs hero dmg and ap, buy a 750 with ap, then you do better dmg for her #3

Try for Big Boy and the more Bots passives along with AP.

I have an EV one and my Proton Cannon and Bomb damage went up good amount, and my normal attack DPS has gone up slightly and now I have area effect damage. It's worth it.

Though it's funny - I imagine that the Terraria weapons will be the first NM5 ones we all get. I will get a couple now to get 750s for GW+LM+Dryad along with the EV, and then start stockpiling for when the next loot tier comes out.

I'd recommend staying away from the Lunar Portal Staff for now. It's range looks impressive, but the damage on it is really poor, especially when it's single target. Accentuated by the Halberd basically being a far superior version of it.

@William259 quote:

So the gunwitch gun has less dps? Is the meowmore worth it?

I'd have to test it with more even stats. My Double Tap 1 shotgun with Hero Crit damage at point blank range does a bit more than my Megashark with Ability Power against a single target.

In actual use though, DPS is waaaay higher if you're mobile. You can focus down targets really far away, and it pierces enemies to potentially hit another, and in that situation, the DPS is 50% more, which outdoes my old Shotgun significantly when added together.

As a total package, Megashark is easily her best weapon atm.

Again though, this is from someone who doesn't use exploits and tricks deliberately. I put my towers down and play. Never took intentional advantage of buff buffing and switch stacking and the like. Someone who does that stuff might have different information than me.

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

What will the best passive be on megashark? and what is the best stats you can get on it

i will go with crit damage, and for the passives, hero crit chance +5% and witch mark. keep leaving the heromarket place and entering it until you get the perfect roll for the weapon. good luck :D

@trshy quote:

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

What will the best passive be on megashark? and what is the best stats you can get on it

i will go with crit damage, and for the passives, hero crit chance +5% and witch mark. keep leaving the heromarket place and entering it until you get the perfect roll for the weapon. good luck :D

Crit + dmg ? or crit+ap. and thx :)

It seems a lot of people want the secondary stat to be Hero Crit

The passives, one is set, the other two should be Hero Crit Chance 5% and Witch mark.

Monk North Pole is really good, too. :-) use with AP. If you shoot over enemy heads while,trying to attack air enemies, it drops snowflakes to attack enemies below. Shucks! Just shoot in the air anyway since all, of the dropped snowflakes do the same Dmg as if you shot them straight in. Maybe add Dragon stance for added range Dmg. Or crane stance so that when you are tired of shooting you can do more Dmg on your 1st melee attack.