Kick afker in 2 player game

really Trendy, give us the ability. Nothing craps more a game than someone joining than going afk and being unable to kick the crap of him outta my game =(

Also, a "ban player" would be nice to have, too

@mindlessdefender quote:

Ban player I not for, but to be able to kick some one in a 2 player game I am for.

Not a "ban from DD2", of course... just "ban from games I host" option. Tonight I got an afker and a lazy, who'd just stand around and not even open it's mana chest =\ 

@Fozzie quote:

DD1 host system, hide and show system and loot system is far superior why change it.

Nah, I don't think they should anchor so much on DD1. DD2 should really be about new systems.

If only they were a option before creating a session to distribute the mana chest. For example, the game browser can have a setting that let the host decide to keep all mana from the chest or distribute it among players of choice. 

@Hugiherahta quote:

If only they were a option before creating a session to distribute the mana chest. For example, the game browser can have a setting that let the host decide to keep all mana from the chest or distribute it among players of choice. 

I think that is a must, I have allot of builds that need x and y up'ing first, and even after telling people what they need to up something random gets up'd and we lose.

@proveisso quote:
@mindlessdefender quote:

Ban player I not for, but to be able to kick some one in a 2 player game I am for.

Not a "ban from DD2", of course... just "ban from games I host" option. Tonight I got an afker and a lazy, who'd just stand around and not even open it's mana chest =\

Still would not be for that, when you kick some one from game they can not rejoin anyways so it is like a temp ban.  If every one banned every one be hard to get games going people may change over time.

@mindlessdefender quote:

@proveisso quote:
@mindlessdefender quote:

Still would not be for that, when you kick some one from game they can not rejoin anyways so it is like a temp ban.  If every one banned every one be hard to get games going people may change over time.

The people who get banned from games is usually the leechers & AFK's.
Nothing of value is lost.

Host kick needs to be implemented already.

Host should have absolute control over their games. Let him hide/show his game in the browser, kick people without votes even in a public game, and only he should be able to choose map. DD1 was like that and I loved the experience. If you join me, you should expect ME to be in command.

Also remove afk timer.

@Nefhith quote:

Host should have absolute control over their games. Let him hide/show his game in the browser, kick people without votes even in a public game, and only he should be able to choose map. DD1 was like that and I loved the experience. If you join me, you should expect ME to be in command.

Also remove afk timer.

I agree I liked the DD1 host system much better. I would host allot more dd2 games if I could do the first 2 waves solo (to finish build) then open the game for people to join

Host controlled mana doesn't fix afkers though. It only encourages really.

While it'd still be nice to have, host kicking should be a thing.

@Vagnar quote:

Host controlled mana doesn't fix afkers though. It only encourages really.

While it'd still be nice to have, host kicking should be a thing.

I agree it does not help with AFK'ers but the issue it does fix is people trying to build worse stuff than the hosting builder might have, or up'ing wrong stuff.

I think the 2 issues need looking at as 2 individual issues with 2 different fix's.

*Edit* But afk's not getting the mana chest drop would reduce the impact they have on the game as much.