What is the best stats for DPS Dryad?

I want to know what is the most efficient stats to build a optimal dps Dryad?

I was thinking hero damage and ability power as primary stats for gear, but I do not think  those stats will be sufficient as a melee dpser for her.

I will appreciate any advice.

I see 2 builds for minmaxing her damage, Hero Damage and Hero Crit Damage, or Ability Power and Hero Crit Damage.

Hero Damage and Hero Crit damage would specialize in the non-corrupt form, using autos to deal most of the damage and keeping Dryad's blessing on at all times.

Ability Power and Hero Crit damage would specialize in her Corrupt form and try to apply and keep of her DoTs (Her Left Click poison, her Starfall, her Corruption Powder, and her Dryad's Blessing) on her targets as possible.

Ability Power and Hero Damage, the build you described, would be a happy medium between the two, utilizing all of her skills but not minmaxing the damage. Totally viable though. Hell, I haven't tested it but it probably does as much damage as HD + HcD

@Hugiherahta quote:

TMTrainer  Should I go with any hero health as primary stats for gear? I usually allocate melee hero health at max.

no, her spheres make her incredibly tanky already. I am currently using ability power hero crit with a meowmere and my dps is around 250k without pet buffs and around 60k life, self heals plus spheres keep me up easily

@stuffymonster quote:

@Hugiherahta quote:

TMTrainer  Should I go with any hero health as primary stats for gear? I usually allocate melee hero health at max.

no, her spheres make her incredibly tanky already. I am currently using ability power hero crit with a meowmere and my dps is around 250k without pet buffs and around 60k life, self heals plus spheres keep me up easily

I'm by no means an expert at melees, but basically this. From my own testing, I can tell you her Dryad's blessing already gives an incredible edge when it comes to bulk over other characters. Her spheres double up on this. There is a sphere that lets you keep her uncorrupted blessing on permanently and her Worm Scarf sphere reduces damage by another large amount (off the top of my head, I think it's 17%?).

If you find yourself dying alot, putting a couple points into Hero HP never hurt. I wouldn't dedicate a gear slot of Hero HP, though, unless you find yourself desperately needing it.

[[63887,users]]  and [[60550,users]] Thanks guys your advices help a lot.

Now I know how to build my dps Dryad. I did not know her sphere were that super. Now I am going to have a invincible Dryad melee hero.

@mindlessdefender quote:

StarFall can do like 500k dps with ap/crit build.  But then you have to wait 50sec for them to recharge....

Can't that be shortened greatly by wading into the fray briefly to recharge them manually? Emoji_Kobalt.png